You vs tiger + black/brown/polar bears. 1v1 battle thread

This pic is like something out of a horror movie. Its difficult to process that monster.

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy crap is that thing alive?

Yea, its alive. <45>I've seen a series of pics with that guy and that bear. His claws in certain pictures look like 6 inch daggers.

Damn. Imagine the amount of meat they feed it so it won't eat them.

Tigers and lions in the wild are scared of vehicles/people.

The problem is cat parks where they are raised by people and are used to vehicles. They lose the fear and respect and that's when people get killed.
I did 3 photo safaris in Africa, the latest one in the Maasai Mara. Over 580 square miles, no fences. We got really close to lions, but the guide explained that they saw the vehicle as one big object, including the occupants. There were no windows, and you were safe as long as you didn’t stick an arm out. We got within 20 feet of lions and they never came to the truck. Got lucky and saw a female cheetah on a termite mound one morning. I must have snapped 100 pics of that cheetah.

E0A6FEC4-B70C-459E-AF00-A4A89E800762.jpeg View attachment 791070 7E27FD37-8E7D-48AA-AE81-E451D45B6C64.jpeg

F8D307F0-22BD-4D9D-A907-CACC144DA43E.jpeg

This pic is like something out of a horror movie. Its difficult to process that monster.

maxresdefault.jpg
I processed that monster quite easily.. into feces after strangling and eating him

I said this in another thread. An elephant, rhino, hippo, polar bear and maybe a salt water croc are the only land animals I don't give myself at least a 50% chance against. Everything else I like my odds

I think 1v1 against a black bear with a longsword or something would be doable. A boar spear would probably be better, but saw that spears weren't allowed in the other thread. I'd take a halberd or similar polearm if that got around the spear rule. Fuck facing a tiger or any of the larger bears though, tigers are too fast and explosive and the larger bears would probably tank the initial weapon strike and rip me apart anyway.

When fighting bears
If itz black fight back
If its brown lay down
If it's white say goodnight

A Grizzly walks around all day, everyday pissed off. Worse it knows its power, speed, and size. A Grizzly Bear is the worlds worst bully, because it has enough self awareness to not give any respect to anything it attacks. This is why a Grizzly will nonchalantly beat you immobile and dine on your legs while her Cubs eat your face.

A Tiger, sure a killer, but they kill with efficiency. A Bear? No sir. They maul with the fury of a hurricane and lumber away like nothing happened.

Depends, which animal will kill me the fastest?

I imagine a bear would maul you as opposed to going for the outright kill initially. If I'm going to die, I want it to be quick instead of getting pawed, scratched, bitten and stomped on. I think the tiger would just go for my neck and I'm dead within seconds.

So I choose the Tiger.

PS: For those of you who think a melee weapon is going to allow you to win a fight, both bears and tigers can leap metres (particularly tigers). While you are waving your baseball bat/crowbar etc. from 20 feet away, a tiger will cover the distance in one jump, and I don't think 99% of people are fast enough to respond.

Back