You vs You

Yeah, I can take me. Current me uses kettlebells and does bjj, whereas younger me was a smoker who curled in the squat rack and skipped leg day.

5 years ago I took myself way more seriously. Current me would just crack a few dick jokes and turn him in a blubbering wreck

Pretty sure you were cracking dick jokes five years ago, mang.

5 years ago I weighed about 25lbs less and I only had wrestling experience. Now I'm much stronger and have BJJ and Muay Thai experience. RIP 18 year old me.

Gotten to from a D level troll. You da real MVP 5crew.

cartoon-trophy-clip-art-51701.gif

Thank you.

Let's see, no bjj me vs in shape blue belt me, id whip his monkey ass

26 year old me would absolutely destroy my 21 year old bro-science curls and crunches only ass. Hopefully 31 year old me will be able to tear apart my current self as well. After that though, no promises.

27 year old me was thinner, faster, stronger, and didn't smoke cigs and drank only half as much. I think I could still take him but that may be the vodka talking.

I'd lose. Five year ago me was tough and was training regularly.

I'm pretty soft now.

I've watched a lot more UFC than 5 years younger me had. I think I would use that to decisive advantage.

I'm not 100 precent sure. Young me would prob take it

Younger me was slightly faster but had less muscle. Plus I have a little more mma knowledge now. I think I'd take him out.

My dad in his prime though, he'd wipe the floor with me. He was military police, and would regularly hand his gun and baton to his partner so he could go hand-to-hand with perps that talked shit. The guy just enjoyed fighting.

As opposed to me, who hasn't been in a real fight since I was a kid.

my current self would look my former self straight in the eye and say."hahaha punk....Ive forgotten more moves than you will ever know!" at this point my former self would simply turn and walk away knowing that it must be true.

29 year old me was training judo 6x a week, lifted and did cardio (and did not have metal in the ankle)

Even with the extra training, present day me is in for an Osoto from he'll.

It's a toss up -

26 year old Brampton Boy is about 30lbs lighter, has better cardio and fewer joint injuries.
31 year old Brampton Boy is bigger and stronger, but has limited mobility and moves like molasses.

I would probably say the younger me by virtue of being less broken.

19 year old me would have beat up any version of me - I was a lean 200lbs and actually trained UFC

Me-five-years-ago peppers the shit out of current-me with the jab.

Back