You vs You

I would defend and heal until my Dark Knight self finally withered and I achieved Paladin status.

Lol I would destroy me from 5 years ago.

No contest.

I've watched a lot more UFC than 5 years younger me had. I think I would use that to decisive advantage.

This is also a factor.

This didn't happen. I was sleep deprived, but not drinking, so it didn't happen. I would have remembered. Unless it was a Fight Club type insomnia scenario, in which case it's either a flawless victory that leaves no traces for young me, or a neat sub that leaves no traces for current me.

To be honest, I'd rather give him a talk about parenting. He'd probably listen, too. 5 years ago me is alright.

5 years from now me, feel free to drop by. Happy to chat.

I would easily beat the shit out of me from 5 years ago. Me from 10 years ago wouldn't be so easy, though. But 5 years ago happens to coincide with when I went through a rough patch and really let myself go.

But, wait... If I kill the me from 5 years ago does that mean me now dies too?

I had no ground game so yeah I would beat myself

I don't know. My grappling and strength is much better now but 5 years ago I was still competing seriously in Muay Thai/kickboxing and boxing.

I got a purple belt now in the jits but I had some real ko power and nice low kicks back then.

It's a tough call.

I'm way more explosive

I started doing deadlifts and running marathons

2010 me doesnt stand a chance

29 year old me defeats 34 year old me. He was fatter but still in better health than I am now. He'd pummel me into oblivion.

26 year old me would stomp a mudhole in current me.

I look better, but I have arthritis in my shoulders, am weaker, and would probably fatigue way more quickly now.

I would destroy the 17 year old version of myself. I was I much better shape back then but I have much more fighting ability then I did back then. against my dad idk. my dad always worked out and grew up in a real rough area, he'd probably kill me like he did a burglar when he was 30(no gun, just a crowbar and a choke) my step brother is in his prime and I take him easily anytime we box. my dad is old and I would destroy I a fight now lol

I think 35 year old me will get wrecked by the 30 year old me. I'd just tell him to make it as quick and painless as possible.

I don't really think either version of me would commit violence because of a booming voice in a warehouse.

However, playing along. Me five years ago had 20 lbs less lean weight and was a BJJ white belt. Also, not very tough. I'd cub stomp that guy without breaking a sweat. Wouldn't even have needed to hurt him.

Back