• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You won the lottery for 10 million what would you do?

Buy a garage, spend my time making sleepers..

Buy a gun range spend some more time firing guns..

Buy a small film studio spend time remaking classic movies in low budget style..

Hire Kato

Hire a chef

Fund a project to make a mech

Buy a small independent movie theatr

Buy an Amsterdam coffee shop..

I think I might have run out if money!

Pay off my mortage
Build a new house
Build my a new mum a house
Build the inlaws a new house
Buy the winery on 200 acres down the road
Buy another large acerage up on the coast
Buy heaps of cool shit (cars, bikes ect)
Take the entire family to the US
Give some cash to my sisters

Bro....big up for sharing your truth all the politically correct answers like "I'd invest" I'd do this and that I'm calling bulldoody on most of it

The truth is if you're a guy under forty

Bitchin pad

Fast car

fast women

Which would mean money going fast.

If you're. Or use to having large sums of money especially if you're from working class average income ilk...you're not going to generally have the presence of mind to be responsible with over night wealth

Everyone should watch ESPN's "Broke" documentary essentially all these working class guys hit the lottery by being broke college students one night and multi millionaires after draft night

They all piss it away mike Tyson lost 500 million in career earnings. Floyd will eventually lose all his shit not hating it's just reality lottery winners go broke que suhra k sara
If one makes the proper investments they can have multiple bitchin' pads, fast boats and planes to accompany the cars, and fast women and coca-cola to keep them hydrated indefinitely. Why blow your wad by running through 10 mil in a few months? Just play hard and work hard and work smart. Then snort hard for life.

I could make a bunch of funnies here but I'd rather be serious

I'd invest half just for future generations

I'd buy a sick mansion in LA
I'd buy a sick mansion in the Lake District
I'd buy an apartment in Vegas on the strip
Few cars for sure the following RS7 Range Rover Sport at each property

After that what fucking more would you want

pay off bills, buy bigger home, help out my parents, open a gym, invest remainder of funds, go on vacation.

Buy a property out of CA. Make a fucking huge gun room and stock it to the max with cool shit.

Buy some land, run a range and tactical shooting place, somehow recruit Keanu Reeves to train there for John Wick 3...

Safe investments that will let my wealth grow at a steady rate to keep me from working for the rest of my life. I'd probably just travel for about a decade or so as well and find a nice place to settle down.

I could make a bunch of funnies here but I'd rather be serious

I'd invest half just for future generations

I'd buy a sick mansion in LA
I'd buy a sick mansion in the Lake District
I'd buy an apartment in Vegas on the strip
Few cars for sure the following RS7 Range Rover Sport at each property

After that what fucking more would you want

^ that's how people run out of money . You've just created a lot ongoing expenses for yourself and have none of your money working for you.

" Money makes money and the money that money makes makes money "

- Ben Franklin

That doesn't apply if you start buying opulent houses all over the place and redundant luxury vehicles ect.

^ that's how people run out of money . You've just created a lot ongoing expenses for yourself and have none of your money working for you.

" Money makes money and the money that money makes makes money "

- Ben Franklin

That doesn't apply if you start buying opulent houses all over the place and redundant luxury vehicles ect.

...but I just said I'd invest 5 million?
Did you miss that part

...but I just said I'd invest 5 million?
Did you miss that part

" For future generations " , I guess you actually meant " to fund the taxes and upkeep on both of my mansions and apartment when the rest of slush fund is exhausted" ?

10 million isn't enough to go balls out like that. Hell , Mike Tyson burned through 300 million with nothing to show for it.

" For future generations " , I guess you actually meant " to fund the taxes and upkeep on both of my mansions and apartment when the rest of slush fund is exhausted" ?

10 million isn't enough to go balls out like that. Hell , Mike Tyson burned through 300 million with nothing to show for it.

I dont think we really need to worry about it too much my friend
I don't think me nor you will see 10 mill
Hope we do though

If you win 10 mil that means you actually get 5 mil right? I'd buy a house and a new car. That's about it.

Two chicks at the same time , man ....

2j64s49.jpg

first thing i'd do is make my plans for disappearance.
and once i cashed in the lottery ticket, put my plans into effect.

I dont think we really need to worry about it too much my friend
I don't think me nor you will see 10 mill
Hope we do though

Ha , Very true!

I don't even play the lottery so I'm out , barring some unknown filthy rich distant relative willing me a fortune.

Ha , Very true!

I don't even play the lottery so I'm out , barring some unknown filthy rich distant relative willing me a fortune.

Yeah me either, but i tell you what
If I ever get ten mill, I'll send you a couple thousand ok

Back