• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You wood not hit it & brag about it - Teacher acquitted of sexually abusing student

She should absolutely sue the fuck out of everyone. Same with guys that are accused of fake rape charges by crazy exs. False charges should be punished harshly.

Bout to be the Meredith Susan Barry Martin Elementary School for Kids That Don't Lie Well

Why are we putting her pic up if she is not guilty?

Take down her pic, ts
glb8l.jpg

How many people actually read the article?

She wasn't found innocent by any amazing revelation.

It was a he said/she said situation. The jury chose to believe the teacher - even though she had suspicious/questionable 'outside school' contact with the student (ride, teaching him to drive on her car).
Student had no given motive for lying and trying to destroy her. Sometimes kids just hate teachers, because "authority figure", "gave me a bad grade", etc. However, that seems highly doubtful, given how "incredibly nice" she was to him.

If she went through all this while innocent, it is horrible.

If I were forced to bet, based on the information given here, I'd bet she did it.

How many people actually read the article?

She wasn't found innocent by any amazing revelation.

It was a he said/she said situation. The jury chose to believe the teacher - even though she had suspicious/questionable 'outside school' contact with the student (ride, teaching him to drive on her car).
Student had no given motive for lying and trying to destroy her. Sometimes kids just hate teachers, because "authority figure", "gave me a bad grade", etc. However, that seems highly doubtful, given how "incredibly nice" she was to him.

If she went through all this while innocent, it is horrible.

If I had to bet my life on the information given here, I'd bet she did it.
Glad you were able to make such an informed opinion based off of a horribly written and half assed article. Surely the jury had less to work with and now feel like fools for acquitting her in less than a couple hours.

Glad you were able to make such an informed opinion based off of a horribly written and half assed article. Surely the jury had less to work with and now feel like fools for acquitting her in less than a couple hours.

I didn't say I had great certainty about it. I said I put the odds at more than 50% that she did.
Unlike other people in the thread who just read the thread title and decided "Oh yeah, a sex case with no evidence. I'm sure the jury got that one right, because they get 100% of those correct."

Juries, by design, are primarily made up of fools. I've never had the displeasure, but I've spoken with numerous friends, family, acquaintances who are educated and intelligent and were just horrified at the disinterest, ignorance, bias, and broken logic they encountered.

I didn't say I had great certainty about it. I said I put the odds at more than 50% that she did.
Unlike other people in the thread who just read the thread title and decided "Oh yeah, a sex case with no evidence. I'm sure the jury got that one right, because they get 100% of those correct."

Juries, by design, are primarily made up of fools. I've never had the displeasure, but I've spoken with numerous friends, family, acquaintances who are educated and intelligent and were just horrified at the disinterest, ignorance, bias, and broken logic they encountered.
It's a half assed article that leaves out a lot of info. It includes a quote of "I was able to establish the student wasn’t telling the truth", but doesn't include any details. Other articles mention that it was determined the kid lied, but again don't go into detail. But the fact she was acquitted of 11 different charges and guilty of zero strongly suggests the prosecution couldn't prove a thing. And if there were actually text messages like the kid said, they would have been shown in court.

A woman suffering court of public opinion consequences because of a false sexual abuse allegation is equality in action

It's a half assed article that leaves out a lot of info. It includes a quote of "I was able to establish the student wasn’t telling the truth", but doesn't include any details. Other articles mention that it was determined the kid lied, but again don't go into detail. But the fact she was acquitted of 11 different charges and guilty of zero strongly suggests the prosecution couldn't prove a thing. And if there were actually text messages like the kid said, they would have been shown in court.

The number of counts isn't very meaningful.

Text messages aren't mentioned in the article at all. You're doing additional reading, apparently, which is great, but I qualified my statement with "based on the information here".

Agreed that the article is on the brief/incomplete side. Which is another reason why I stand by saying no one should read just the headline or just the 1 article and come away with high certainty that they got it right.

Text messages aren't mentioned in the article at all. You're doing additional reading, apparently, which is great, but I qualified my statement with "based on the information here".
In the second link.
He stated the trainer had proposed exchanging telephone numbers, and so they later traded textual content messages earlier than agreeing to fulfill for his or her first encounter within the Kmart car parking zone.

The jury realized she was too ugly to attract and seduce even a desperate high school student.

Hmm... wasn’t this chick the lead singer of Nickleback?

Anyway, I’d let her suck my teenaged son off under the condition that I could *uhm* vet her to see if she was qualified for the job. Wouldn’t want me son being turned off on cougars because of one bad BJ

I wouldn't even let her give me a bj.

I found a girl from my dorm sleeping on the train tracks. Passed out and ready to die. I picked her up and carried her home. The front doors were locked and staffed by RAs because it was Halloween. I was immediately accused of trying to rape her or take advantage. I placed her lifeless body on the floor and told the fucking bitch RA to take care of her dumbass and to fuck off.

The girl wrote me a thank you not the next day. Apparently saving her life was something that she was greatful for. She offered to bang as a thank you. I declined.

LoL Chico

If unnatural and perverted practices are a crime then lock me up and throw away the key

Back