You wood not hit it & brag about it - Teacher acquitted of sexually abusing student

...When the charges were first announced, county schools Superintendent George Arlotto said he was disgusted the allegations. County school officials notified parents in an email that included a police news release on the charges, including her booking photo.
Friday, a schools spokesperson said Martin could be considered for reemployment now that Martin has been acquitted.

Yeah, what teacher wouldn't want to be reemployed at the school that ruined your reputation before the case against you even went to court?...

Yeah, what teacher wouldn't want to be reemployed at the school that ruined your reputation before the case against you even went to court?...
How did the district ruin her reputation? Seems like that was the kid and the prosecutors.

In the second link.

I abandoned ship on the second link quickly, because it was such an incoherent disaster.

It genuinely reads like it was copied from English, translated into Korean, translated back to English, translated to Russian, translated back to English, translated into Portuguese, then translated back to English again.

a former Arundel County, Maryland, highschool trainer, has been acquitted of fees that she sexually assaulted a teen scholar, the Capital Gazette experiences.As soon as a biology trainer at South River Excessive College, 39-year-old Martin, who hails from Davidsonville, was discovered not responsible of 5 counts of getting intercourse whereas able of authority

A simple passage like that one is decipherable, but I wouldn't trust the accuracy and clarity of much from there.

How many people actually read the article?

She wasn't found innocent by any amazing revelation.

It was a he said/she said situation. The jury chose to believe the teacher - even though she had suspicious/questionable 'outside school' contact with the student (ride, teaching him to drive on her car).
Student had no given motive for lying and trying to destroy her. Sometimes kids just hate teachers, because "authority figure", "gave me a bad grade", etc. However, that seems highly doubtful, given how "incredibly nice" she was to him.

If she went through all this while innocent, it is horrible.

If I were forced to bet, based on the information given here, I'd bet she did it.
It's like you summed up exactly what I wanted to, but was too lazy to type.

Back