Young rising prospect Erick Silva vs Jordan Mein set for UFC on Fox 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
I wanna see Sherdog if Silva somehow goes on a crazy run wen he's 35 and win the title.

this young shit stopped being funny after a few years of Silva's time in the UFC

That Silva kid is a rising star big things ahead...

Last edited:
Some Erick Silva sparring footage leaked.

giphy.gif

Who? This must be another new fighter I've never heard about. He must be just out of high school.

prospect jokes aside.

please mein... just show up one last time and smash silva PLEASE.

mein from a few years ago fucks silva up, now i dunno since he doesn't even wanna be in there.

Eric "Sherdog" Silva is coming for the belt. Youth cant be denied!

I hope we're still doing this with Sage when he's 30 and losing every other fight.

Move out of the way Sage Northcutt, up and comer Erick Silva is coming for your spot!

All BS aside, this is a well matched action fight between 2 guys barely holding on.

Which caves 1st, Silva's chin or Mein's heart? Fun fight to an already absurd free card

I wanna see Sherdog if Silva somehow goes on a crazy run wen he's 35 and win the title.

Well if he gets the title at 35 (very possible) he would have like ten more years to defend it, time is on his side.

I'd say he should focus on break MM's title defenses record before trying to be a multi division champ

What a great fight to propel this young stud Erick Silva to the top. Kids got a bright future ahead of him. Champion by 2018 no doubt. This fight, imo, signifies a changing of the guard. I know its sad but its natures way. Mein is 28, getting to that retirement age and starting to slow down. This young red hot 33 year old stud is gonna make short work of the veteran. All the potential in the world for this kid. Fastest rising prospect since bursting onto the stage in 2011. I cant wait. :)
This joke is so old but it legit never stops being funny

Heres whats going to happen. Silva beats up Mein in a breakout performance despite his young age. Dana White and Sage then carry Erick out of the arena like at the end of the movie "Rudy"

Back