young women in California are torture to listen to

San Diego
I live in San Diego and I know exactly what you are talking about. The worst part is since it is a military town there are a ton of transplants. So they could have been from other regions and when they got here they nosedived into the Cali lifestyle and went overboard. Making it just that much more obnoxious.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop doing work on my laptop and a couple of young women are having a conversation next to me. I'm guessing they're 19-20. every sentence is in upspeak with vocal fry as the end. the words 'like,' and 'literally' are spammed to fucking hell. and they obnoxiously speak loudly and excitably about topics that aren't appropriate for a social setting: (being fuck buddies with this guy, doing ecstasy and acid at raves, how ugly annoying this girl they know is). I need to get the fuck out of California.

I don't like white girls' voices in general. They're obnoxious. Unless they're like British milfs... they sound hot.

brings laptop to coffee shop like idiot - complains about listening to other people lol

Yeah, back in LA there's a chain of New York style pizza parlors called Ameci's. Is that the one you were referring to?

The closest thing that comes to it in the LA region is Chi Chi's on Tampa Ave in Northridge.
There are at least five Ameci's in the Valley: Encino, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills x 2, Sherman Oaks, Valley Village. Are you saying they're all bad?

For NY style pizza I like Lamonica's in Westwood Village.

There are at least five Ameci's in the Valley: Encino, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills x 2, Sherman Oaks, Valley Village. Are you saying they're all bad?

For NY style pizza I like Lamonica's in Westwood Village.

Amecci is a terrible mini chain. The one in chatsworth I live close to and it's been open forever. I just go to round table, which it's super close.

Cali girls are hot but annoying AF. I remember being in Beverly Hills at the Starbucks close to Rodeo Drive. I overheard these two sluts talk about having sex with random dudes the night before. One whispered to the other one that she let the guy 'come inside'. I can't say I've ever heard that type of shit in a Starbucks in Manhattan.

missed 'you sound poor' opportunity
Easy! He's trying something new!

c5ad3c43039c2087301abf8733996c29_5b528cec9fd61239c4d992a05e8c37ba_0.jpg

Aside, whenever Revolver posts I hear "Ice Ice Baby." Something about the line "while my DJ revolves it" has got me reading all his posts in Robert Van Winkle's swag voice. YO! You sound poor. NOW CHECK IT.

Last edited:
I've travelled a decent bit in California - loved the place. I've met a lot of Californians outside and inside of the state - the guys are usually cool and up for a laugh.

I can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, I have never met a Californian girl that I liked. Never. Not one. Found attractive? Yeah definitely. But liked as a person? No.

And I can say the same for Australians, too. The blokes are usually a good crack, the girls, I just cannot 'take to'.

I have a feeling that it's to do with the place they're from - both Cali and Australia are sunny, lots of beaches, awesome sea....in other words, your stereotypical 'desirable place to live'. It's as though the girls from those places grow up with the mentality of 'everyone would love to live here, I'm from here, therefore everyone must want to fuck me'.

9/10 the girls from Cali and Australia just give off a certain vibe when you're talking to them, regardless of what you're talking to them about....hard to put into words, but something like "yeah whatever, don't even bother trying, I get hit on all the time so don't waste your time" if it was body language and tone of voice alone, if that makes sense.

Maybe that's a West Coast thing. In New York, the natives are fine and very down to earth, it's the po'dunk out of towners who move into some loft in Brooklyn and think they're Spike Jonze or some other hipster :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that give New Yorkers a bad name.

Has nothing to do with beliefs. Generalizing an entire state based on one trip to Starbucks is retarded.
generalizing all generalizer's generalizations of entire states as retarded is hypocritical

California is overrated though and the people there are insufferable.

all of them

every single one

generalizing all generalizer's generalizations of entire states as retarded is hypocritical

California is overrated though and the people are insufferable.

all of them

every single one

I remember talking to a New Yorker. He was in Anaheim for the Natural Foods Expo and he was telling me all the assholes that he met that day. This guy was a Manager or something for Vitamin Shoppe.

Chokers are popular, Donald Trump is an easy headline, there's a Power Rangers movie coming out and inner cities are crumbling. It is the 90's.

Except inner cities are not crumbling. In fact, they're doing way better than what they were in the 90s by pretty much every single measure.

6a00d83451b14d69e2017ee653b568970d-500wi

pggtf3jxe73pml6t0rxycucp1uvaa94ite6ced9ccofa5unrm2ylp8s2vsqydib3.jpg

_79434864_new_us_teenage_pregnancy_rates_624gr.gif

Back