Your experience with teh juice

I know herbal supplements that can raise natural test to the upper limits...I doubt any org will consider that as 'juicing'...

Can you give some examples, please. That sounds interesting, bro. I know there are natural ways to boost testosterone but nothing 100% guaranteed (avoid stress, sleep good bla bla).

Or do you mean ashwagandha? I've seen that a lot of times on Instagram recently but I think it's not scientifically proven.

Can you give some examples, please. That sounds interesting, bro. I know there are natural ways to boost testosterone but nothing 100% guaranteed (avoid stress, sleep good bla bla).

Or do you mean ashwagandha? I've seen that a lot of times on Instagram recently but I think it's not scientifically proven.
Tongkat ali and fadogia agrestis

@y.91
Both have some legitimacy as far as the science shows but although they are labelled natural they need to be used in doses that are concentrated in far more than found in their natural state. So is that really natural? A bit of a grey area.
You are still messing with your hormones so there is still potential for troubling side effects, please investigate before getting too excited. Anything powerful enough to elicit these effects deserves to be considered as a drug.
These are a bit of a gateway drug lol, everyone I know that's tried them has either quit after a few months altogether due to lack of results or not liking how they felt or moved on to AAS.

Tongat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, Melatonin, Fenugreek, etc...some of these supplements have more pronounced effects like Tongat Ali and extent to which they will help could vary drastically from person to person...my only point is that when you start speaking in absolutes there will always be exceptions...there are also supplements that have positive correlation with test like ashwagandha because it reduces cortisol...but to me none of these supplements are what I would call 'juicing'...

On a another note, I am honestly shocked more athletes are not using melatonin ...especially for endurance sports. It may end up becoming what lactic acid used to be...

I also recently discovered that a common anxiolytic phenibut used sparingly by most people to reduce sporadic anxiety before big events (like public speaking, interviews, etc) and sleep actually boosts hgh like some peptide secretagogues(cjc1295, ipamorelin, etc)...

Last edited:

Conflicting evidence to support that they do much outside of people that have low test. Also, free test and SHBG levels matter more than total test, and those seem less effected. Definitely nothing like injecting testosterone and unfortunately a major issue with supplements is that they aren't regulated and you never really know what you're getting. Perusing reddit threads with a higher n than the RCTs combined, you'll see that there's no consistency in results there either which, while it isn't exactly scientific, does add to the picture that they are not reliable. Huberman spews a lot of nonsense honestly.

Last edited:
- at which age for the first time?
- what kind of juice?
technically not juice but Somatropin HGH (given to me by a GH-deficient friend who didn't want to take the shots anymore) then dianabol
- what amount of time juicing?
over 20 years
- side effects?
yes. many
- results?
extreme, anabolics are extremely powerful
- how much muscle loss after coming off
maybe 40% lost, so still a net positive in muscle - without PCT protocols it is hard to retain any, you have to get your endogenous levels back to normal ASAP
- did it again or stopped?
you know the answer to that already

It was hilarious during the covid panic with gyms closed, people out of touch, shipments not arriving. The juicy friends in a frenzy trying to find their fix while deflating. Just kept on keeping on.

I read up a little bit about tongkat ali and it sounds really good. It has so much more benefits than only boosting your testosterone.

I'll do some more research, search for some real, raw, pure tongkat ali, look up a good way to cycle it and then going to give it a try in the near future.

The best thing a natty can do to increase their testosterone and optimize every other hormone function in their body is eat appropriately, exercise, and get 8+ hours of good quality sleep.

Wasting money on herbal supplements is up to the individual, but buying herbs/supplements to try to increase test levels if you eat like shit and get 5-6 hours of bad quality sleep every night would be dumb as fuck.

The best thing a natty can do to increase their testosterone and optimize every other hormone function in their body is eat appropriately, exercise, and get 8+ hours of good quality sleep.

Wasting money on herbal supplements is up to the individual, but buying herbs/supplements to try to increase test levels if you eat like shit and get 5-6 hours of bad quality sleep every night would be dumb as fuck.
Even juicing you should do those things. It’s more important the older you get.

Back