Your first ever. I seen Blair witch project in theaters ama

What-Year-Is-It.jpg

So did I.

I knew wasn't real but my friends wanted to see it.

The shaky camera made me nauseated and when I couldn't take it anymore I ran to the bathroom to puke and on my way in there's puke all down the trash can and in the sinks so apparently I wasn't the only one.

The theater employees probably hated that movie

I can remember seeing the posters fir it at my local video store when I was a kid. Never got to watch it though, from what I heard later it was just a bunch of people running around the forest with a camcorder pretending to be scared

I saw it at the theatre. Took my girlfriend at the time to dinner first. Got a little tipsy. Smuggled a bottle of wine out of the restaurant into the theatre and drank it whilst watching the movie with her.
Got a bit drunk and couldn't remember key points of the movie.
At the end where it makes him stand facing the wall I said a little loudly "What's this fucking idiot doing standing in the corner?"
About 8 people behind me did the whole 'SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

No I'm not normally like that.

I've seen it since obviously and thought it was a good flick at the time.

I was 23, it looked fake to me.......only bit that made me jump slightly was at the end.......

They must have spent most of the budget on fake snot and tears.........

I was still shitting in my diapers, when the movie came out.

At the time it was somthing new.

I thought it was pretty shit though. Worse than the film, it inspired all those other shitty movies like the paranormal activity franchise. It's just a bunch of idiots running around in the woods scaring eachother whilst making the audience nauseous.

Incredibly overrated movie. All I got from it was a strong desire to see the annoying bitch bite it.

I went to see this with my gf at the time and after we went back to her place.
She left the room we were in so I just went and stood in the corner till she came back.
She walked back in the room and freaked the fuck out.
Then got really pissed off at me.
I couldnt stop laughing. She almost threw me out.

I'm old.

Yes I thought it was real
Ha, yeah I remember going to watch that on the big screen. The idea was that it was supposed to be real. I think I wasn't sure if it was and left feeling it was just bad.
Girls around me screaming if I recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back