Your life is on the line: Dillashaw vs Johnson

It's difficult to say because I haven't really seen DJ fight anyone I've ever fucking heard of. I kind of hope he beats TJ...but, oh well, who da fuck knows :confused:
you never heard of the dominator

If my life was on the line i'd bet on TJ missing weight.

If TJ actually made 125 I think he'd be weakened and Mouse beats him.

TJ weighing 129 and having social media bully Mighty Mouse into a fight though? Tough call. Probably pick TJ.

Betting against Mighty Mouse is foolish

If your life's on the line. Go for 50 Cent over either one of these manlets.

MM with zero doubt.

TJ and it isn't even close. He would make DJ look like a bum and kill off the division.
<{you!}>

You need help if you believe that..

TJ would gas out from chasing MM around the cage and swinging at air..

Betting against Mighty Mouse is foolish
unless he is fighting a guy that is not a can.

Tj would make him look like a bum. Watch Dom vs DJ ...thats the only time he fought an elite guy.

5 round title fight. Tj. If it were 3 rounds. Probably mighty puke

Mighty mouse doesn't even think he would win lol

Why should we?

Mouse. Dodson beat TJ, and while I do think TJ has gotten better, Cody proved he still has holes in his game. MM is just so slick at what he does, unless he gets caught, he just out works anyone.

unless he is fighting a guy that is not a can.

Tj would make him look like a bum. Watch Dom vs DJ ...thats the only time he fought an elite guy.

That was 6 years ago in Dj's first fight as a full time fighter against a non busted Cruz. He won the striking exchanges and lost due to lack of experience and size. TJ's wrestling is nowhere near Dom's and DJ is much more dangerous on the ground.

But since fights from 6 years ago matter so much

1_medium.gif

I'll still go with MM

That was 6 years ago in Dj's first fight as a full time fighter against a non busted Cruz. He won the striking exchanges and lost due to lack of experience and size. TJ's wrestling is nowhere near Dom's and DJ is much more dangerous on the ground.

But since fights from 6 years ago matter so much

1_medium.gif

I'll still go with MM
mighty duck is a can crusher bruh...even he knows that he would be in trouble fighting TJ. He will do whatever it takes to duck any great fighter , instead he will look for guys like Ray borg or wilson reis to pad dat record. His biggest win by far is Dodson and Dodson is far from a great fighter, his biggest win to date is a 4-0 TJ whose opponents didnt even have a wiki. . Tj on the other hand, has fought and beaten top tier guys.

If Dj is not the epitome of a can crusher idk what it is then.

Back