YOUR Reaction If Colin wins the rematch

I rarely see comments as oblivious as this one.

LOL! You've completely lost all credibility by claiming you never see oblivious comments on Sherdog.

Everything I said was fact. Maybe you aren't familiar with timing (actually almost certain you aren't) so you don't realize what I'm talking about.

It's fighting man, nothing is absolute, particularly in MMA. I'm sure you'll bet your house on Khabib in the rematch then if you're so sure?
Of course, nothing in fighting is absolute, but this is probably the closest thing to it. Khabib is just a vastly superior mma fighter. I'll give Conor the puncher's chance though, but even that is tough because Khabib has an iron chin.

Of course, nothing in fighting is absolute, but this is probably the closest thing to it. Khabib is just a vastly superior mma fighter. I'll give Conor the puncher's chance though, but even that is tough because Khabib has an iron chin.

Fair enough. The unknown to me is whether Conor had ring rust, maybe he can learn from the first fight, maybe Khabib has a bad cut for the rematch I dunno. But Khabib should be a favourite of course but I wouldn't completely count Conor out.

giphy.gif

connor should stay retired

his chin is not the same as before

and he lost hunger

there is a big chance he gets KOed cold in his next bout

Not happening bud... this filthy rich, coked, lazy version of McG will lose anytime to Khabib but if he slips a good ole left and ko’s him it would be very interesting.

Its funny not long ago so many people were dogging Khabib for his lack of finishes, poor stand up, and low quality opponents.
So let's get this straight, someone as overrated as Khabib is no match for Conor because he took guys ranked way less to decision.
Khabib then goes on to dominate Conor, drop him while standing, and then makes him tap mid 4th...
With the way some of these "over the top" thinkers post... How can that even happen? I don't get it.
Explain why Conor even deserves a rematch after getting destroyed so badly.

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might have a chance to sleep him in the stand-up.

Now, I'm not so sure. He tagged Khabib flush a couple of times, and it didn't even remotely phase him.

Just not sure how he can beat him in a rematch.
In fairness, we said the same after Nate: "Cant sleep him so how does he win?". Once thing is for sure, he would have to get dedicated like he did versus Diaz rematch if he will have a chance. This camp had no wrestlers, he was drinking, no special training partners and he got his wrestling reps via Dillon (who sucks at wrestling and couldn't even take down a Bellator bum).

The same as my reaction if people finally stopped deliberately using fighters wrong names like a 7 year old demented child.
tenor.gif

I would know immediately that I have been transported into another dimension. I would then start building a portal gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back