Your reaction to Kelvin walking about with the belt.

He does make a fair point....

It was absolutely ridiculous. I mean an injury is an injury. You don’t get a belt for showing up. Like fatselum wants a fucking prize for making weight. What a clown.

' Love Gastelum, always believed he is the future. Disappointed. No win there to celebrate, only an injury. Not that he wouldn't have been able to win, but still disappointed... '
- Tze

Why did Henry even bring his belt?

They shipped Cowboy's clothes to Austria, he's lucky that belt was seen again after plane took off.

Shoulda just paid him show and win money and been done with it. All fighters that show up and make weight deserve it if their opponent doesn’t make the walk and a replacement isn’t found.

giphy.gif
allways found her cute.

Between his face herpes and neck worm I don’t disagree with Bobby faking an injury. I wouldn’t want to wrestle around with him either. Good call from Mr. Knuckles.

This is Ali idea.... KG is not such a scumbag.... But he seems to be affected by the poor choices his management make

dude looks like john ruiz if you're familar with boxing

and ruiz just happened to be a paper champ/placeholder who would win the WBA belt then drop it to someone better, multiple times

Back