Your reaction when Strickland starches Adesanya

If this were to happen, I would think Israel would have maybe tagged Sean a bunch and got tired by the end of the 2nd round,
with Sean just eating the shots but his face showing damage and his pressure gaining more success to the point not only is Israel slowed down, now he's beat up by the end of the fourth with Sean getting a knockdown in the 5th.

BUT NOT SEAN EVEN WON THE FIRST ROUND AND NEARLY GOT HIM OUT. Israel simply wasn't able to recover from the first round, he didn't expect the need to actually feel threatened by Sean the whole fight, he thought he would just footwork and outpoint this whole fight. Instead he had to be as worried and cautious this fight as he was throughout the Alex fights. Maybe Alex actually broke Adesanyas chin
and from now on he won't be able to take a shot as well as he used too, particularly with the 40Z gloves. He still got up though, so it's not like he was KO'd by a shot he used to be able to take, either way I think he may need a break and that this fight was supposed to be a Showcase easily winnable cash grab for him, but Sean was simply too game, too sharp, and willing to take risks. Sean's defense is actually fucking crazy, his parries in particular were just beautiful. Performance of the year most likely.

nothing changed

<BC1>

lets see who he defends against first.

Sean Strickland beat a much better and more accomplished champion than Bisping dude, and Bisping got gifted that Hendo decision let’s not be silly lol

also

<{natewhut}>

Sean Strickland beat a much better and more accomplished champion than Bisping dude, and Bisping got gifted that Hendo decision let’s not be silly lol

also

<{natewhut}>
Bisping beat Anderson and Anderson lost to Israel and was actually a well rounded MMA fighter unlike one trick pony Sean. He done good tonight but he's still levels below Ping.

So jabs beat leg taps.

Cecil Peoples approved.

tumblr_o13t64ByWc1u7gt7ro1_400.gifv

So i'm late for this but I got up out of bed, rolled up, sat on the dunny & when i saw the FB post i had to really look at it hard for a while, as I wasn't sure if the belt was shopped onto sean or what the fuck was happening.

Deep down i knew it was a possibility though, crazier things have happened.

Back