Your reaction when Usman got KO'd?

davie504-bed.gif

lol'ed and cheered for about 5 minutes

Glad to see Usman humbled and Leon finally get his moment.

Was about to start a thread "Why keep asking for a title shot when you're going to embarrass yourself when you actually get one?", Then the knockout happened and my jaw was legit on the floor for a minute or two.

I don't like Usman and never did, but I was heartbroken for him, as he was the better fighter for sure. And to get KOed when you're less than a minute from the title defense .. brutal man.

Not too surprised because whenever you stand at range like that and have a tendency to duck your head that can happen.

But my main reaction is heartbreak for Usman, cause he was the better fighter. This sport is so unforgiving. Now he's 35 coming off a career altering KO. All it takes is one mistake to change everything, he could've easily clinched Leon for the win. Props to Leon because he ate some big shots and didn't buckle.

No chance to show your heart, no chance to recover or survive the final minute, just one mistake and you get nothing but heartbreak. That's the worst part, he had no chance to survive, it was just too clean.
the difference between retiring near goat 170 status vs being a concussed 35 yr old.

I was browsing the web by the last minute and only turned back when I heard the commentators scream

giphy.gif

And then laughing for 10 minutes.

Unbelievable.

Back