Your Typical Subway Order

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
When you are in the mood for mediocre sandwich so you decide to go to Subway, what do you typically get?

Me:
Wheat bread, Tuna, American cheese, toasted, lettuce, onion, pickles, mustard.

It’s called “The NHB7.”

It’s alright.

Last edited:
Turkey +bacon on flatbread with lettuce, tomato, pickles and jalapenos, a little mayo.

It's so mediocre as a combination Subway recently started selling it themselves as the Turkey Club, so now I save like $1 over adding extra bacon.

I feel mildly disappointed in myself.

When I'm in the mood for Subway, I just eat a yoga mat instead.

Never

Honestly rather have a mcdouble than anything at subways

Itlian BMT on Itlian bread with American Cheese, lettuce ,tomato, onions,pickles, green peppers, mustard and Oil and Vinger.

this thread sounds poor

also turkey, bacon, lettuce, black olvies, and yellow mustard on italian herb and cheese
or
steak and cheese on italian herb and cheese with dat southwest sauce

Subway melt on honey oat bread, spinach, tomato, onions, banana peppers, cucumbers, mustard, mayo, oil, vinegar and oregano.

When you are in the mood for mediocre sandwich so you decide to go to Subway, what do you typically get?

Me:

It’s called “The NHB7.”

It’s alright.

Italian herbs and cheese
Meatball with pepperoni
White American cheese
parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

It's fucking awesome.

Not paying $7 for half a sandwich. I can get 3 Monsters for that price

Also ain't interested in secret formula with Jared sauce

Me:

It’s called “The NHB7.”

It’s alright.

A real deli or Jersey Mike's if I have too. In which case club supreme " Mike's Way " with jalapenos.{<diva} And yes I bring my own Avacodo.

<{Heymansnicker}> Subway ?? Your poor AF.

If I'm trying to eat healthy I'll get a veggie on honey oat with every veggie they have salt and pepper, and sweet onion sauce.

If I'm being a fat fuck I'll get a BMT, Herbs and cheese bread, pepper jack cheese, Lettuce, pickle, onion, tomatoes, hot and mild peppers, Mayo, oil, and salt and pepper.

Another way to make a BMT that isn't bad is to get it toasted on flat bread with marinara sauce, provolone cheese, and hot and mild peppers.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is a pretty good too.

Honey oat
Tuna
Provalone
Olives
Half lettuce
Half spinach
Tomato
Onion
Pickle (optional)

Non toasted
Oil and vinegar (extra)
Salt
Pepper
Oregano
A small squirt of mayo

I worked at subway for a year in high school.

An unusual combo someone showed me that's good is adding mayo to a meatball.

My favorite combo though is chicken teriyaki with southwest sauce.

It's pure garbage. If I'm out somewhere, I'd rather take a chance on an unknown local place than eat at Subway.

If I'm really stuck and I had to eat there, I guess a meatball sub with American cheese. But it's basically school cafeteria food.

Spinach salad, not chopped with pickles, cucumbers, olives, banana peppers, green peppers, double tuna, salad, and sweet onion sauce.

Chopped salad
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, pickles, hmm I think that’s all. No cheese or dressing.

I just open the door, peek my head in, and order everyone behind the counter to stop taking pictures of little kids, and then I smash a Chipotle bowl on someone's face and run away.

Back