Your Typical Subway Order

try this: toasted wheat w/ roasted chicken ,melted provolone, light mayo, guacamole, chipotle sw sauce, siracha mayo sauce, green pepper, lettuce, red onion, yellow peppers.

BMT. White, lettuce, tomato, onion, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper.

Works every time.

Italian herbs and cheese bread, sweet onion chicken teriyaki with everything (except cucumbers. Sometimes they try to throw that shit on there and I have to jump lol).

Never

Honestly rather have a mcdouble than anything at subways

tenor.gif

The chicken bacon ranch is the only thing from subway I can really stomach. It's astonishing just how bland they can make a sandwich taste.

Usually go for their breakfasts.

Mega breakfast
Flat bread
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Red onion
Pickles
Cheese
Southwest sauce
Black pepper.

Tuna, hearty Italian, every salad, southwest sauce.

I don't eat subs often but when I do its either Jersey Mike's or Firehouse.

I had a footlong meatball because they had it for 5 dollars as a special recently. That was not 5 dollars well spent.

Usually go with the subway club, which is roast beef, ham, and turkey, provolone cheese, spinach, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, and sometimes pickle, with light mayo and honey mustard.

Herbs and cheese bread, meatball marinara, red onions and hot chilli sauce.

Italian BMT on flat bread, hot sauce and a single line of mayo. Fill that sucker up with veggies and extra pickle

Wow. We have two great Subways and 1 meh here.

12 inch Italian herb and cheese
Tuna or veggie
Olives
Pickles
Lettuce
Cucumbers
Onions
Tomatoes
American cheese
Spinach
tbh Subway is hit or miss and that is the problem. Some Subways still say hi to their customers and load their sandwiches up and some Subways dont say hi and put limp lettuce and old tomatoes on your "sandwich"

It's pure garbage. If I'm out somewhere, I'd rather take a chance on an unknown local place than eat at Subway.

If I'm really stuck and I had to eat there, I guess a meatball sub with American cheese. But it's basically school cafeteria food.
My dad told me the other day "im going to subway do you want anything? im buying." i said....nope.

Subway is the closest place to my office. I probably only eat it once a month though when I'm in a jam.

Spicy Italian, italian bread, provolone cheese, lettuce, onion, mayo, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper.

try this: toasted wheat w/ roasted chicken ,melted provolone, light mayo, guacamole, chipotle sw sauce, siracha mayo sauce, green pepper, lettuce, red onion, yellow peppers.

Do we have to?

Back