You're a peasant if ...

Dust the sand out your knickers and get on with life.

There are bigger things to worry about.

People that leave their grocery cart in the middle of the isle without concern for others who are trying to get their grocery on and GTF home.

I agree about the hand washing in the bathroom, like WTF???? I was at a hospital and a consultant was their for his first day. He was in the bathroom and came out and was getting introduced to the leadership team. The consultant shook everyones hand except the chief medical officer. The doctor was offended and asked him in front of everybody why he would not shake his hand. The consultant was like: I was just in the bathroom and saw that you didn't wash your hands after you did your business so I didn't want to shake your hand.

Everyone turns and looks at the doctor and how he just embarrassed himself. It was awesome.

People who stand in doorways having a conversation, have a bit of awareness for fucks sake.

Mine is related, kind of... people who use a speaker phone in public when they have two free hands. No one wants to hear your whole conversation.

people that eat in the fucking grocery store. i am sure half the time they just leave it and dont pay for it. but even if you do pay for it, you are a fucking loser.

_98129386_152164.jpg

Sorry, I thought you said pheasant.

Smoking cigarettes in front of their door. Smoking cigarettes by an entrance or exit. Smoking cigarettes sitting on a curb. Smoking cigarettes inside your car.

This isn't about peasants, it's about inconsiderate assholes. I'm a peasant as I work for someone else and don't have a choice.

Pretty much all of them, it would take too long to mention.

Suffice to say that there is a 'proper' way to do nearly everything

I have a crippling disability though in that I don't recognise people I encounter on the street sometimes and so commit the faux pas of ignoring them.

Smoking cigarettes in front of their door. Smoking cigarettes by an entrance or exit. Smoking cigarettes sitting on a curb. Smoking cigarettes inside your car.

Smoking cigarettes whilst waiting for school to disgorge your spawn, sitting in a running car whilst waiting causing pedestrians to suffer your fumes.

Oh god using your teeth to remove food from a fork causing a metal on teeth noise makes me fucking rage so bad.

Ok now I'm going to stop now

This isn't about peasants, it's about inconsiderate assholes. I'm a peasant as I work for someone else and don't have a choice.

So, if you are a business owner, you are not a peasant?

I know some business owners that make less money than me. In fact, some of them are hemorraging money.

Forget owning businesses, the bottom line is having good cash flow.

Being a peasant is a mindset.

I don't care how poor, out of luck with money I am, I will shower, shave, wear clean clothes and conduct myself properly.

Last edited:
So you get those germs on the handkerchief and put it back in your pocket? Why dont you just use paper towels like normal people?

1. It's better than using my bare hands.

2. Using a paper towel? Then I have to look for a bin to get rid of said paper towel.

Handkerchief towels are not perfect, granted, but are much better than the alternatives.

1. It's better than using my bare hands.

2. Using a paper towel? Then I have to look for a bin to get rid of said paper towel.

Handkerchief towels are not perfect, granted, but are much better than the alternatives.
I think most places realize people do this so they put a trash can by the door. If they dont, I just throw them on the floor. I notice others do it as well

So, if you are a business owner, you are not a peasant?

I know some business owners that make less money than me. In fact, some of them are hemorraging money.

Forget owning businesses, the bottom line is having good cash flow.

Being a peasant is a mindset.

I don't care how poor, out of luck with money I am, I will shower, shave, wear clean clothes and conduct myself properly.
A mindset? I do all of those but I am a peasant. I am certainly not a member of any gentry or merchant class.

Mine is related, kind of... people who use a speaker phone in public when they have two free hands. No one wants to hear your whole conversation.

A cunt in my office does this all the time, fucking shits me. Understand you want to be able to do shit while you're talking, I do as well, this is why I use an earpiece in consideration of others.

i dont get smoking. but yea, i really dont get when people have some nice car and the windows are up are halfway up and they are smoking inside. i guess you go noseblind to it, but why would you do that in your car. i also hate people that smoke in an entrance and throw their butts on the ground right there.

People that excessively cuss, or cuss in inappropriate places. When every other word you say is 'fuck' you may be a retard.

I may be old fashioned, but I'm not a big fan of females with potty mouths, and likewise, I watch my language when I'm around women.

Unless you're at the pool, the beach, your yard, or are on the way to muay thai or BJJ sessions, nobody wants to see your crusty, peasant toes.

I Spartan kick shopping carts that block aisles into bolivian
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

People that excessively cuss, or cuss in inappropriate places. When every other word you say is 'fuck' you may be a retard.

I may be old fashioned, but I'm not a big fan of females with potty mouths, and likewise, I watch my language when I'm around women.

Unless you're at the pool, the beach, your yard, or are on the way to muay thai or BJJ sessions, nobody wants to see your crusty, peasant toes.

I Spartan kick shopping carts that block aisles into bolivian
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I just bump the cart with the one I'm using. Either way gets your point across.

It's mostly older people and women who seem to be inconsiderate assholes. They seem to be allergic to the words 'excuse me' at the grocery store..

Back