• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're a peasant if ...

So, if you are a business owner, you are not a peasant?

I know some business owners that make less money than me. In fact, some of them are hemorraging money.

Forget owning businesses, the bottom line is having good cash flow.

Being a peasant is a mindset.

I don't care how poor, out of luck with money I am, I will shower, shave, wear clean clothes and conduct myself properly.

lol... I don’t think you’re grasping the definition of peasant

But you do sound like a plebeian

A mindset? I do all of those but I am a peasant. I am certainly not a member of any gentry or merchant class.

Do you know what "class" means? As in

"That person has class", "that woman is classy"

When I say "peasant", I am obviously not being literal, you plonker.

I am referring to people that exhibit low "class", in other words, bad manners.

I am obviously not being literal here and am using the word "peasant" to refer to people of bad manners, you mong.

Here, the definitions of peasant:

1. A poor smallholder or agricultural labourer of low social status (chiefly in historical use or with reference to subsistence farming in poorer countries).

i.e. "peasant farmers"

2. INFORMAL: an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person.

i.e. "‘That is a civilized drink, you peasant’"

In this thread, I am obviously utilizing the second definition. Do you understand?

...and it is spelt "plebian", you pleb.

5c3ff8c973f8239e.jpg

Last edited:
Here, the definitions of peasant:

1. A poor smallholder or agricultural labourer of low social status (chiefly in historical use or with reference to subsistence farming in poorer countries).

i.e. "peasant farmers"

2. INFORMAL: an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person.

i.e. "‘That is a civilized drink, you peasant’"

I am obviously utilizing the second one. Do you understand?

Mon·gol·oid
Dictionary result for Mongoloid
/ˈmäNGɡəˌloid/
noun: Mongoloid; plural noun: Mongoloids
  1. 1.
    DATED•OFFENSIVE
    a person belonging to the division of humankind including the indigenous peoples of East Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Arctic region of North America.
  2. 2.
    OFFENSIVE
    a person with Down syndrome.

Nope... Sorry

Mon·gol·oid
Dictionary result for Mongoloid
/ˈmäNGɡəˌloid/
noun: Mongoloid; plural noun: Mongoloids
  1. 1.
    DATED•OFFENSIVE
    a person belonging to the division of humankind including the indigenous peoples of East Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Arctic region of North America.
  2. 2.
    OFFENSIVE
    a person with Down syndrome.

Nope... Sorry

I called you a "mong", not a mongoloid.

Definition of "mong":

noun
INFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
  1. a person who is stupid or who has learning difficulties.

You are hard work ...

jiFfM.jpg

I think most places realize people do this so they put a trash can by the door. If they dont, I just throw them on the floor. I notice others do it as well

Cool, but I don't think me, randomly leaving piles of tissue paper everywhere, would fly at my workplace ;/

Guys who as soon as they have some money go and buy expensive cars and drive them with the music really loud just to get attention.. but they are fat and ugly as fuck.

Guys who dont wash their hands in the bathroom. There are a bunch of them.

People that treat their children to like shit in public.

I was in Japan recently for the first time and got some really bad looks a few times while walking in public.

I did some googling and found out that eating while walking is highly disrespectful.

Being dumb. And I don't mean like I think some people are stupid because of x opinion or y belief, much more like just not knowing basic shit. I had a co-worker ask me where Tennessee is. I live in fucking Virginia man. Another co-worker did not understand why her son was developing asthma, I explained that it's probably because she and her husband smoke cigarettes inside. She said she didn't know it could hurt the child's lungs too. What did you think it would do?

Also, If there is a turning lane and your fucking car is not completely in the lane until the END of it (making me almost have to slow down to 0 mph and then speed back up again), you deserve a slow death.

I have had it gross behavior from people around me recently.

One of the cafes I enjoyed going to after work for a cup of tea and a quick bite has been invaded by homeless people who have matted hair ... so gross and so unfortunate, it was a nice cafe.

I also notice some of my co-workers not washing their hands after going to the toilet.

I wash my hands, and open the toilet door with a handkerchief.

I also notice some co-workers sneezing and coughing into the open air ... f**king hell, where are your manners?

I also remember going out to eat recently, I was sat near this guy, he looked pretty dapper actually and wore a nice cut suit, but then was smacking his lips as he was eating ... ugh.

I don't care how rich you are, how much money you earn or inherited, if you have bad manners, you are a pleb in my eyes.

Anyone else have any pet peeves like these?

What's amazing? If you do the things to show you were raised with class, the retards will hang up and pretend you're stupid for it. No class allowed.

People who get off their seat as soon as the plane lands. Where are you going? You still have to wait until the crew gets everything set up for the passengers to deboard the plane. Sit the fuck down.

Bonus points to people skipping their place in line to deboard the plane while the rows in front of them get their carry on items. We're doing this in order, you filthy animal.

When I was very young my mum would tell me eat with my mouth closed if she ever say me not doing so.

In primary school I remember none of the kids ate with any manners at all.

I quite often see sets now much older than me to this. It really bothers me if I'm honest.

Can't say anything thing though as I'd obviously be called a snob.

I also take a disliking to people with terrible penmanship.

If your truck isn’t the highest possible trim level

Leaving your phone volume on really loud and then leaving your phone on your desk unattended while it rings, chimes, etc for 30 minutes straight. This makes me want to punch someone.

People with bad breath and bad oral hygiene.

Some of my students and co-workers ... smells like they have something rotting in their mouth.

I always brush, carry breath mints, floss when I can.

Back