"You're all a bunch of broke b*tches."

VinceArch

I am all of me.
@Steel
Reaction score
Does Colby still have any fans at this point? First tries to get the crowd back on his side talking about first responders, military, etc. shows his true colors about the working class when he claimed he fought for them, not even his boy Trump stuck around. Does Colby still have fans or is it just trolls not realizing he doesn't actually like his own supporters?

I would say he has fans on Sherdog; but considering Leon took more chances than Colby Cautious Covington, they seem more like “enablers” … So no, he doesn’t nor should he.

His best bet is becoming a weight bully, thus a hypocrite. His striking isn’t elite & he can’t outwrestle the best wrestlers at 170. Plus he alienates people while lacking the wit of a Chair-Ch- Cha Cha Cha … Chael Sonnen.

I don't think it sounded that bad. But...
{<shrug}
It probably wouldn't have been that bad if that's what he simply said but he tried the same rhetoric and when that didn't work and the crowd kept booing that's when he showed his true colors and said what he actually thought. Out of frustration obviously but when you are playing the heel you aren't going to get much sympathy in the first place and his trash talk kept getting more personal.

It probably wouldn't have been that bad if that's what he simply said but he tried the same rhetoric and when that didn't work and the crowd kept booing that's when he showed his true colors and said what he actually thought. Out of frustration obviously but when you are playing the heel you aren't going to get much sympathy in the first place and his trash talk kept getting more personal.
I meant the crowd didn't sound like the whole place was booing, at least from what I could hear.

decades of combat sports and some of ya'll still don't know what's going on

But the sherdogger on his I assume latest account does? That's hilarious.
This whole thing Is a circus. Most of what you see Is an act. It should all be taken with a grain of salt, because attention is currency. Everyone is doing everything In their power to get views.

Because views means financial security. This is the game being played and It's obvious.

But I suppose If everyone understood this and seen through the illusions, it would stop the wheels from turning.

It's the naive who keep the system going.

This whole thing Is a circus. Most of what you see Is an act. It should all be taken with a grain of salt, because attention is currency. Everyone is doing everything In their power to get views.

Because views means financial security. This is the game being played and It's obvious.

But I suppose If everyone understood this and seen through the illusions, it would stop the wheels from turning.

It's the naive who keep the system going.
I never said anything about views. In fact, I was saying Colby tried to get the crowd back on his side before saying what he really felt. Why I have to explain that, I don't know.

He's 0-3 in title fights so he's a tough sell at this point. If I were him I'd try to fight 3+ times per year headlining fight nights or whatever to try to make one last run.

The only other thing he could do is fight Poirier at a catch weight (or 170) or something.

I think he was too dumb to realize the crowd just witnessed him being too scared to fight for 25 mins and weren't exactly supportive of him.
Absolutely wrong. He is smart enough to realize after an absolute dogshit performance the only way he can keep people talking about him and ignoring the other fighters is to say more dumb shit. Don’t entertain it

Back