YouTube wants us to #EvolveTheDefinition of "Masculine"

As soon as I read this thread title, I knew what the topic would be.

Mainstream media has begun this very disturbing issue of attempting to uproot masculinity and replace it with pussies.

Please don't read into this as an implication that I support insecure, roid raging, Budweiser guzzling, littering, low class woman beating, affliction shirt wearing douchebags. On the flip side, however, I don't support this subversive effort to mind fuck us into thinking that the tight jeans, stupid beard, effemanite submissive cowardly egotism of today's yuppies are all kosher and respectable. Call it like it is. One is a trashy douche bag, the other is a bitch.

I think you touch on the real problem, its not really to do with the men in this video being effeminate but that it feels so narrow in focus. As if issues with masculinity are mainly a problem for middle class yuppies having their fashion sense mocked when in reality there far more likely to be a problem for working class men getting drawn abusive/criminal lifestyles or dealing with mental health problems badly.

Basically a lot of liberalism has become firmly linked to the establishment and does not want to rock the boat when it comes to bringing up class which is far more of a threat to the wealth of those at the top.

Literally no cute guys in that video

I hate to say it, but this is why bullying existed.

I found this on the homepage of YouTube:

Apparently, the men in this video aren't okay with the current definition of "masculine". They want to expand the definition to include effeminate, limp-wristed soyboys perfectly fine gentlemen like themselves.

I'm just curious what the 6'5", 275-pound-benching, 5%-bodyfat-having Sherdoggers' reactions are to this silly ass progressive, enlightened message.

why do they make a commercial like this and why do we need to change definitions> Who started this?

New definition... Hmm okay...

Masculine: "Don't be a fucking pussy!"

This is rich people problems in the real world you need to be tough to survive you couldn't get away with media manipulation you fought, you hunted and you protected your family and community

Why are they forcing this, also putting it on youtube its obvious most kids watch that, so they trying to get em young influence them young.

Why would effeminate be an unpalatable definition for these androgynous males? They seem to work hard to obtain that reputation.

Speaking of masculine, when did they start marketing trucks to women?

LMAO!

It's like they were looking for volunteers to define masculinity and only the gay dudes and soy boys showed up.

Or the editor was a feminist chump and decided to cherry pick the most feminine looking guys to be in the video.

Tear them a new asshole sherdog!

There have seen plenty of MEN that have broken the image of Manly and got plenty of women.

Pimps in the 70s. Prince, Ric Flair, Jack White, are all considered to be a Man's Man before this.

Last edited:
<23>

How about.....
<3>

I am 100% on board with people living how they want to live, but I am not gonna redefine my value system so someone else can feel like something they are not.

I’ve seen masculine mamas boys. I’ve seen masculine gay men. I’ve seen masculine FtM trannies. Hell I’ve seen masculine lesbians. I’ve seen masculine men that are tender and sensitive. There is absolutely no reason to redefine what masculine means.

Identity politics is a cancer on society right now.
^ This!

Why do people have to redefine every fuckin' thing in this day and age?

If you don't wanna participate in the contemporary definition of masculinity that's your choice, but what the fuck is the point of changing the borders to encompass everything?

Speaking of masculine, when did they start marketing trucks to women?
Ford has started making the F150 the new family hauler that happens to have a bed in the last 4-5 years over buying the big SUVs that cornered that market for the last 20 years. Most truck manufactures have followed suit. So therefore it has to appeal for mom to drive too. Truck market is crazy right now

It's pretty funny that people from both genders nobody wants to fuck, are trying to start a movement to guilt people into fucking them. Take that time and energy, and develop one single trait the other sex finds attractive. Because people sure as fuck aren't going to be guilted into fucking ugly people.

It's pretty funny that people from both genders nobody wants to fuck, are trying to start a movement to guilt people into fucking them. Take that time and energy, and develop one single trait the other sex finds attractive. Because people sure as fuck aren't going to be guilted into fucking ugly people.

That's a lot of work dude. Can't we just find a way to do this through hashtags?

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig

But, people are also easily swayed, so perhaps if we begin to consider feminine males to be masculine, over time, females may believe it.

That's a lot of work dude. Can't we just find a way to do this through hashtags?
<WellThere>

I mean I get it. I look at the kinda dudes girls like, then I eat a donut in solemn silence. But FFS I don't get mad at women for liking attractive dudes.

Back