News Zhang vs Yan - UFC 300.

Who Wins?

• Zhang

Votes: 95 90.5%
  • Yan

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
I dig it, but this matchup would've been much bigger if it took place in China. This shows how much they're scrambling to put a worthy card together for 300.
Not at all. If that was true they wouldn't have stacked 299 as much as they did

I think Pereira vs Adesanya 3 is the headliner, and I have a sneaking suspicion that they are waiting for Strickland vs DDP to conclude so that they can announce the winner vs Khamzat. Which would give us the following card:

Izzy vs Pereira 3 for the LHW belt
Khamzat vs DDP/Strickland for the MW belt
Leon vs Belal third titlefight
Zhang vs Yan fourth title fight
Oliveira vs Arman as your opener

On the prelims:
Jiri vs Rakic
Aljo vs Kattar
Nickal vs Brundage
+ whatever greats they put on there

Now that would be a banger of a card! Having Leon vs Belal on there feels like overkill and a waste of a fight that could go on 301/302, but I’m hoping that its actually gonna be Shavkat who gets the shot, which would explain the 300 placement if they are hoping that he becomes a big Kazakh star.

Should be Suarez but Dana won't pass up potential Chinese money.

I believe this main card will boast 5 title fights.

LWH title main event
WW title
WFLW Title
SW Title
FLW Title (winner of this weekends co-main)

It will try to claim being special this way.
Figured Chales v Arman is definitely Main card at least.

Val v Grasso or this fight would headline Prelims if they got 5 title fights

Izzy will announce Izzy identifies as she/her & will serve as the backup fighter for this all-Chinese title fight (Izzy is Chinese too). Izzy seeks to become the first ever to hold UFC titles in 2 different genders. There was a event where the booing for Weili got to her, since this is all Chinese title fight, it won't be an issue

I think Pereira vs Adesanya 3 is the headliner, and I have a sneaking suspicion that they are waiting for Strickland vs DDP to conclude so that they can announce the winner vs Khamzat. Which would give us the following card:

Izzy vs Pereira 3 for the LHW belt
Khamzat vs DDP/Strickland for the MW belt
Leon vs Belal third titlefight
Zhang vs Yan fourth title fight
Oliveira vs Arman as your opener

On the prelims:
Jiri vs Rakic
Aljo vs Kattar
Nickal vs Brundage
+ whatever greats they put on there

Now that would be a banger of a card! Having Leon vs Belal on there feels like overkill and a waste of a fight that could go on 301/302, but I’m hoping that its actually gonna be Shavkat who gets the shot, which would explain the 300 placement if they are hoping that he becomes a big Kazakh star.
Lmao your card would have 3 completely undeserved title fights on it.

So much for Zhang vs Grasso talks..

"talks" lol <Lmaoo> You mean the talks between the two fighters themselves? A couple friendly comments on instagram? Is that how UFC makes fights these days? :D

Nobody from the UFC ever expressed interest in making that fight.

Dana was trying to sell this hard. It's an alright fight, but now we have 2 title fights. Only one more I think we can get. Sort of weak for a 300 card.

Back