Ziltoid's Diet Log

The part I wasnt following was what bumper set for the house? link?
Forgive me, my brain is not functioning today. Case of the Mondays.

i was going to get a set of 300 lb bumper plates for my house from sears. the 65 dollar sears delivery charge is per load, not per item bought. i think 165 is still a good deal for a cheap bumper set with bar. If I got two sets, it would be 141.65 per set if you wanted one.

i was going to get a set of 300 lb bumper plates for my house from sears. the 65 dollar sears delivery charge is per load, not per item bought. i think 165 is still a good deal for a cheap bumper set with bar. If I got two sets, it would be 141.65 per set if you wanted one.

Ahhhh. ok. That is a good plan. I get paid Wed so let me see what Im working with. They changed me from salary to hourly now so Im not sure what my check will look like. If I cant pay it this Wed, ill have to wait another 2 weeks and I can def pay for it then. Thanks!

Ahhhh. ok. That is a good plan. I get paid Wed so let me see what Im working with. They changed me from salary to hourly now so Im not sure what my check will look like. If I cant pay it this Wed, ill have to wait another 2 weeks and I can def pay for it then. Thanks!

so i should order you one? you can pick it up on your way home from work at the exit 40 rest stop. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for the money. I don't want to wait too long for the deal to run out, I am heading to the hamilton mall tomorrow for a look just in case, it is on the way home from the methodone clinic.

so i should order you one? you can pick it up on your way home from work at the exit 40 rest stop. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for the money. I don't want to wait too long for the deal to run out, I am heading to the hamilton mall tomorrow for a look just in case, it is on the way home from the methodone clinic.

Wow! Sounds awesome. Appreciate the thought. You wanna pm me your number? This way we can text and keep in touch.

Wow! Sounds awesome. Appreciate the thought. You wanna pm me your number? This way we can text and keep in touch.

239-637-8897. I text a lot, but i only pick up for specific things.

. I text a lot, but i only pick up for specific things.

Cool. Same here. I try not to talk too much on the phone too. I dont have unlimited :icon_conf

Ill send you a text with my number.

Do you wanna edit your post so no one sees your number?

Cool. Same here. I try not to talk too much on the phone too. I dont have unlimited :icon_conf

Ill send you a text with my number.

Do you wanna edit your post so no one sees your number?

ok. got it.

Coffee in the morning.
1 pint Milk, Eggs, sausage, pancakes, potatoes and veggies.
1 homemade pumpkin cupcake.
Lunch: Chicken, rice, beans with broccoli, 1 cup of milk
Dinner: Chili.

Didnt eat much :(

EDIT: This was for 10/5.

sears cancelled the order. I got it with free delivery also, but sears was gay. I actually got three sets for 315.00 and was going to see if you wanted to pay 105 or a little more for an extra 100lbs, but it just wasn't meant to be.

sears cancelled the order. I got it with free delivery also, but sears was gay. I actually got three sets for 315.00 and was going to see if you wanted to pay 105 or a little more for an extra 100lbs, but it just wasn't meant to be.

That sucks. I had a feeling it was gonna be a no-go anyway. Thanks for the efforts though! you be da man :)

1/2 - 1 Gal of water (Daily)
Fish oils ~7.4 g

Fish oils ~7.4 g’s EPA/DHA (Daily)
Vitamin D with D3 ~ 4000 iu (Daily)

6:00 AM - 1 cup coffee
10:00 AM - Flatbread sammich, 1 pint milk
12:00 PM - Lasagna, 1 cup milk.
3:00 PM - some almonds
6:00 PM - coffee
??? - Forgot I had 2 bacon and cheese sammiches before dinner :)
8:00 - Hungarian dish - includes egg noodles, bacon, beef, sour cream, cottage cheese, 1 cup milk.

1/2 - 1 Gal of water (Daily)

6:00 AM - 2 cups coffee
10:00 AM - Flatbread sammich (Turkey, veggies), 1 pint milk
3:00 PM - Tuna fish sammich.
8:00 PM - Homemade pizza pie with beef and veggies, cheese. 1 pint of milk.

6:00 AM - 2 cups coffee
10:00 AM - 4 eggs, sausage, veggies, pint of milk.
1:00 PM - 1 whole pizza pie (homemade leftovers)
(Dinner - Pizza Friday!) - shit load of pizza

8:00 AM - 2 cups coffee
One of my coworkers (used to be a chef) hooked me up with some chicken and veggie soup he made. Ate 2 bowls of that.
Later on in day - some more pizza, lol!
(Dinner) shit load of empanadas.

Doesnt look like much but I ate alot of pizza again and empanadas. Cheat day and a half.

8:00 AM - 1 cup coffee
10:00 AM - 3 eggs, polish sausage, 3 pancakes, 1 cup milk.
??? - Throughout the day, wifey cooked a Hungarian pork dish. Im not going to bother to list whats in it but its healthy and delicious.

Woke up this morning with throat hurting and chest. Coughing a bit throughout the day. Is something coming on now? Swine-Flu?! Noooo!
After today, I will be eating a bit cleaner since my diet hasnt been all that. Mostly cutting out garbage carbs Ive been taking in lately.

Breakfast - 1 cup coffee. 4 eggs, 3 pancakes, 1 cup milk.
Lunch - 2 Whopper Jr's from BK.
Dinner - Beef and rice with broccoli, green peas, tri-colored peppers.

It's official. I am sick along with my 8 year old son. We both have chest/head congestion, dry cough and just stuffed up like a motherfucker. Anyone have some good ol' home remedies to take this shit away?

So Ive been sick all of last week. Still lingering a bit now. Mostly chest congestion. Im not going to bother what Ive been eating or what Ive not been eating, lol! I barely ate as is. Went from 183lbs down to 174-175. Now I can see my abs again :D

Today ill be eating:

- 2 scrambled eggs with sausage and 1 english muffin with butter.
- Lunch will be some ground beef with pasta.
- Dinner: Gourmet Nutrition ver.2 - Texas Pizza (tweaked)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back