Ziltoid's Diet Log

Puh, so the swine flu gives you abs? Fuck it...

/goes to lick door handles

Its the new weight cutting/fat burning tactic.

My appetite is still down a little but I feel it coming back. Main thing is I need to get back to lifting. I took 2 good weeks off and feel weak after the flu.

Today:

6-8am - 3 cups of coffee.
12:00pm - Ground beef and rice, broccoli, peppers.
6:30pm - (Wendys) 1 double stacker, 5pc nuggets.
8:30pm - 1lb Burrito - ground beef, bacon, frijoles negros, cheddar cheese, sour cream on WW Tortilla.

EDIT:
I actually ate half the burrito. Didnt like the wrap. Some store bought crap. So I dumped all the meat and guts into a mixed salad. Win.

so i wrote a "disappointed" email to sears about my canceled order and they wrote me back and gave me a 5% discount! What a joke that was. Guess I will write them back telling them I will no longer shop at Sears and I am redoing my kitchen. I never shop there anyway, but they don't know either way. I know they won't care.

Ocean County mall today, a bunch of weirdo usually up there.

Ocean County mall today, a bunch of weirdo usually up there.

lol! I got a bench yesterday. The only thing missing from it though is the peg to adjust the bench. Im gonna run to Lowes or Home Depot to find a rod of some sort. Thats BS on Sears.

6:00 AM - 2 cups coffee
10:00 AM - 3 eggs, sausage
1:30 PM - Flatbread Turkey Quesadilla, some grapes, 1 beef jerky stick my coworker offered me.
9:00 PM - 2 Huge bowls of beef, pork stir-fry (rice, broccoli, peppers, peas), 2 cups milk.

AM - 3 cups coffee
- 3 eggs with Kielbasa
- Huge bowl of ground beef with pasta
- GN pizza pie

- AM - 3 cups coffee
- Breakfast - leftover big bowl of beef and pasta. Had to force feed myself as I almost couldnt eat the whole thing. Im stuffed.
- 1 1/2 pie of GN pizza.
- 2 Tuna Fish sammiches

AM - 3 cups coffee
10AM - 2 tuna sammiches.
1PM - 1 beef patty. Half a pie of GN pizza.
4PM - Handful of almonds.
8PM - 1 Whopper Jr, some french fries i stole from my son, 1/2 chicken burrito from Taco bell.
9:30PM - Pork chops with rice and broccoli.

not much traffic lately, maybe I should spam you with advertisements.

i might quit my gym and just lift at stockton.

Hey thanks!

Whats up with Stockton? Is the gym free or really cheap? I would probably go after work.

9AM - Cookies and protein shake
10AM - Mcdonalds Big Mac Meal and protein shake
11AM - Bucket of Spam and protein shake
12PM - Wendy's Spicy Chicken Meal and protein shake
1PM - Pack of Little Debbie Brownies and protein shake
2PM - KFC 12 piece family meal and protein shake

:eek:

lol!
Maybe I need to incorporate that! At least my weight went up a bit since I lost some when I was sick. Im at 180-181 now. Need more weight! :mad:

Hey thanks!

Whats up with Stockton? Is the gym free or really cheap? I would probably go after work.

it's free if you say you're an alumni and give an alumni name. I guess it might depend on who is at the counter. There are certain doors you knock on and people let your in anyway.

i took my sister and the two dogs yesterday and went to the gym while the sister and the beasts walked around the lakes.

Sometimes I cry at night because I don't weigh enough. The other girls make fun of me and say I'm anorexic, and it's not true. *sobs*
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.
Eat like that and you'll have no problems.

lulz... ok I'm done fuckin with ya.

lol!

Its been awhile with the logging. My weight is now 176 after getting sick again. Horrible. No problem though.

10:00 AM - 2 eggs, sausage, grapes.
12:00 PM - Huge 2 bowls of Beef, pork, rice, broccoli.
6:00 PM - Another bowl of Beef, pork, rice, broccoli.
9:00 PM - Boneless spare ribs with pork fried rice.

lol!

Its been awhile with the logging. My weight is now 176 after getting sick again. Horrible. No problem though.

10:00 AM - 2 eggs, sausage, grapes.

Two eggs? Who eats two eggs? I'm cutting and I eat 6.

Two eggs? Who eats two eggs? I'm cutting and I eat 6.

I actually ran out. Those were the last two. Plus i share them with the whole fam. My 3 year old actually eats most of them. He loves eggs.

Back