Zodiac Killer identified

Probably more than you think based on the unsolved missing persons list........ there's monsters out there very smart monsters, hiding in plain sight.
yup, i took a university course on murder, the prof. said that any major city has 2 or 3 serial killers at work. I don't think you even have to be that smart, gary ridgeway is borderline retarded, those pig farmers in canada look like dumbfucks. You kill societies dregs no one cares, sad to say. Gary Ridgeway killed streetwalkers with little social value, I would guess that if he were killing high ranking politicians or rich people the case would have been solved way sooner.

And before someone calls me an asshole for calling streetwalkers the dregs, my sister was one and she knew 2 women that Gary killed.

How many times does this make now?

Serial killers are always brought down because of hubris and pride. Only zodiac and jack the ripper didn't brag to someone or slip up and leave evidence behind.

Is there any other unsolved serial killers?

Actually, shit tons of them. Its estimated there are at least 1 active serial killer in every major city in America and many of them are never caught.

Back