TUF 20: Episode 9 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

knew Felice would lose. she always talks a big game and stresses "i'm a fighter" bravado but completely folds in high pressure fights. she failed miserably in the same way on the womens muay thai reality show she was on a few years ago. and who won? calm and easy going Kerry Vera (Brandon's wife). the ones who are quiet and DON'T talk shit are always the ones to worry about.

ps michelle waterson was on that muay thai show too.. and in her prime

QGoIHYN.gif

Wasn't Kerry Vera also the biggest or one of the biggest fighters on that show?

Carla is taking over Angela as bitchiest on the show, but I'm sure that's just because we didn't see any Angela (thank god) this time

I don't know, Randa has been awfully bitchy on Fox Sports Live. Seems like she has a lot of pent up anger.

Funny, the episode made Felice and Carla look like the bitches, and Randa seem innocent, but I recall seeing others on the show make remarks about Randa's bitchiness

It's pretty clear on Fox Sports Live

Wasn't Kerry Vera also the biggest or one of the biggest fighters on that show?

there were 2 weight classes in the competition. kerry won her weight class. can't remember the winner of the lighter one.

At the end of Randa's rant she said "I'll come back better than ever and win that belt"
Doesn't necessarily mean she is in the final, but that she will eventually win the belt when she gets her shot.

Actually, I correct myself. People have mentioned how she went full on in training all the time, even in light training.

Apparently she was only going 70% but it "felt like" FULL POWER?! :eek:

Kinda sucks that my three favorites are all on the same half of the tourney bracket.

I dgaf about who's bitchier, at the end of the day Felice talked a lot of crap and Randa owned her ass, all that matters.

I take the "Carla as most overrated" with a grain of salt. Esparza immediately fired back with "they'll have to watch and see." Or something to that effect.

So in my mind the only clue that was slipped was that Esparza does make it to the finals. She seemed to fire back to the overrated comment with a sense of smugness in her own retort like "fuck that shit I never lost in the house" type mentality.

I could be reading too much into it but that's the sense that I get. Torres last week said it perfectly though Randa was CLEARLY the most underrated in the house. Made Herrig look like nothing on the ground which is very difficult to do.

I dgaf about who's bitchier, at the end of the day Felice talked a lot of crap and Randa owned her ass, all that matters.

and felice did not give a shit. at least a fighter will cry or have a tear or watery eyes or something when they lose.

heart.

The title fight being announced two days before the actual fight really blows.

I really don't get the Randa love. All 3 of them came off pretty annoying and rather petty, but you people only seem to hate on Carla and Felice?

At the end of Randa's rant she said "I'll come back better than ever and win that belt"

That's not really a spoiler. She could be saying that regardless if she makes it to the title fight or if she loses her next fight.

I take the "Carla as most overrated" with a grain of salt. Esparza immediately fired back with "they'll have to watch and see." Or something to that effect.

So in my mind the only clue that was slipped was that Esparza does make it to the finals. She seemed to fire back to the overrated comment with a sense of smugness in her own retort like "fuck that shit I never lost in the house" type mentality.

I could be reading too much into it but that's the sense that I get. Torres last week said it perfectly though Randa was CLEARLY the most underrated in the house. Made Herrig look like nothing on the ground which is very difficult to do.

That answer definitely reeked of "gotten to." Actually, Randa's behavior in general during the interview did.

I really don't get the Randa love. All 3 of them came off pretty annoying and rather petty, but you people only seem to hate on Carla and Felice?

Randa's not good on the mic.

Or at lying.

Hence, war Randa.

That's not really a spoiler. She could be saying that regardless if she makes it to the title fight or if she loses her next fight.

Except Randa didn't seem petty during tonight's episode at all. I guess if you're referring to TUF Talk then maybe, but on the show I don't see it. They're fighting for a title, why shouldn't Randa and all the other women be able to get in as much training as possible? And then for Carla and Felice to both call her a coward while they were the ones who were shook at the thought of Randa training with them... yeah, I can see why Randa would want to shut them both up.

Back