TUF 20: Episode 9 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

I really don't get the Randa love. All 3 of them came off pretty annoying and rather petty, but you people only seem to hate on Carla and Felice?

Some people have been waiting on all season for any reason to hate on Felice and Carla, and his episode gave it to them, after they looked good in previous episodes. Cheering for Randa is just a further extension of that.

I didn't like the little speech that Felice gave after losing about being "professional" she was far from professional in her weigh in

I really don't get the Randa love. All 3 of them came off pretty annoying and rather petty, but you people only seem to hate on Carla and Felice?

That's not really a spoiler. She could be saying that regardless if she makes it to the title fight or if she loses her next fight.

Because Randa didn't do anything wrong. She clearly voiced that she would like to keep the same training routine, and did so.

I didn't like the little speech that Felice gave after losing about being "professional" she was far from professional in her weigh in

agree

she also seemed to not give a fuck about losing in general..

agree

I just think she was embarrassed from losing to Randa after her trash talking, tried to seem tough, she may cry in private

agree

She seems like the type of person who doesn't let anything get her down for long, if at all.

I just think she was embarrassed from losing to Randa after her trash talking, tried to seem tough, she may cry in private

no doubt, the next episode will probably include a few clips of her crying with bff Carla.

I would love to see a Carla/Randa matchup at the finale for the belt

Randa's not good on the mic.

Or at lying.

Hence, war Randa.

i think randa is just keeping it real. if she don't like you, then fuck you she don't like you and is not going to pretend. i am the same way.

and carla trying to tell randa how to act "raise your hand" and etc. gtfo with that shit. and the face carla was making on tuf talk is really unflattering to her.

i think randa is just keeping it real. if she don't like you, then fuck you she don't like you and is not going to pretend. i am the same way.

and carla trying to tell randa how to act "raise your hand" and etc. gtfo with that shit. and the face carla was making on tuf talk is really unflattering to her.

She was getting riled as hell. That was pure "You mad" face.

Rose dpesn't really bother me either

I thought it was bitchy to not leave the room when they asked her to, I don't think it was a big deal to switch rooms IMO

Well they said she would politely leave the room whenever they were discussing gameplans and stuff. PErsonally I probably would have just switched rooms, but I can see why Tecia didn't want to. But yeah I guess it could have all just been problem solved if she agreed in the first place.

To me it seems like a lot of problems come from small disagreements and then are blown out of proportion. It's not necessarily the aggressive ones who originally create the problem, but they sure push it to the extreme when it happens.

I thought it was bitchy to not leave the room when they asked her to, I don't think it was a big deal to switch rooms IMO

See I feel she had a fight coming up and that was the last thing she wanted to be thinking about. If anything I felt the ringleaders sending extremely level headed and calm Kagan over to do their dirty work and trying to throw Tecia off by asking her to leave when she wasn't doing anything wrong was disrespectful.

It's really weird how someone can say she resembles the dude from AFI, yet you're not necessarily insinuating she's ugly or looks like a man.
Hahahaha, I noticed right away. He's a pretty man, though lol.

who had the "you mad face"?

carla or randa?

Carla in my opinion- her face got all pursed up at that point- just looked like she was seething but trying to hold it in/look composed.

Well they said she would politely leave the room whenever they were discussing gameplans and stuff. PErsonally I probably would have just switched rooms, but I can see why Tecia didn't want to. But yeah I guess it could have all just been problem solved if she agreed in the first place.

To me it seems like a lot of problems come from small disagreements and then are blown out of proportion. It's not necessarily the aggressive ones who originally create the problem, but they sure push it to the extreme when it happens.

if you look, it is the people scarred/insecure that are telling tecia to get another room or that the teams needs separate times and shit
they are just scarred and lashing out.

pathetic

See I feel she had a fight coming up and that was the last thing she wanted to be thinking about. If anything I felt the ringleaders sending extremely level headed and calm Kagan over to do their dirty work and trying to throw Tecia off by asking her to leave when she wasn't doing anything wrong was disrespectful.

exactly, why stay in a room and try to sleep, knowing they want you gone? more stress IMO

Back