2015 NFL Draft Discussion, v1

Along with TJ Clemmings, I think I have a new 2015 draft crush.

UCLA Edge Rusher, Owamagbe Odighizuwa.

This kid is a god damn savage.

Owamagbe+Odighizuwa+UCLA+v+Washington+_R8eAwx9lnvl.jpg

Odighizuwa was a high recruit when he came in to UCLA, but i always seem to forget he's there

Yeah he was a 5-star out of Oregon. Has had 2 hip surgeries but his tape is phenomenal. Grown ass man.

And there are rumblings Winston is going to stay. We'll see. Quite frankly I'm tired of talking about these QBs. I'll be focusing on OL/DL/WR these next couple weeks.

I just don't see the point unless the guy is really worried that he's going to fall far, which I don't see. The off the field stuff has been minor and blown out of proportion. It can also bite him in the butt too if he's a top 10 pick this year and he falls like Barkley did when he stayed another year.

Dorial Green-Beckham is declaring.

What's the dealy on inside linebackers? The group still murky?

Dorial Green-Beckham is declaring.

I think he should've stayed. If he stayed out of trouble and entered next year he'd probably be a top twenty pick, no ?

Louisville S James Sample declared for the NFL Draft, second year in a row Louisville's starting safeties have taken their talents to the next level.

Meanwhile, Charles Gaines also declared for the draft as a RS Jr, could be a day 2 selection.

Those three, on top of Parker and Mauldin, I expect to be taken in the draft.

How far will DBG drop? I wish niners would take a shot on him, haven't had a WR talent like that since TO

What's the dealy on inside linebackers? The group still murky?

Nah there are some players. Should be some good Day 2 value.

Eric Kendricks, UCLA
Paul Dawson, TCU
Bernardrick McKinney, Mississippi State
Denzel Perryman, Miami
Reggie Ragland, Alabama (if he declares)

Kendricks and Dawson are smaller, run and chase type guys. Both are tremendous is pass coverage. More of WLBs in a 4-3.

Can't say I see a bright future for that guy. Just too big of a headcase.

Yeah I've heard his off the field issues are about as bad as any prospect in recent memory.

I think he should've stayed. If he stayed out of trouble and entered next year he'd probably be a top twenty pick, no ?

It's possible. His WR coach at OU was fired yesterday so that probably played into it. Pretty much impossible to say where a guy like him is going to go.

How far will DBG drop? I wish niners would take a shot on him, haven't had a WR talent like that since TO

Would be pretty surprised if they drafted a guy with DV issues.

What do you guys think of Cardale Jones? Dude is a monster and has a cannon. Could get a late round pick or UDFA maybe. He'd be a guy like the kid from Mizzuo James Franklin.

If he has a good NC game, I think he should probably declare. Could be a mid round selection, even after only 3 games.

Reminds me of a poor mans Cam Newton.

Yeah Cam is definitely the first name I thought of. Just in terms of raw size and arm strength.

I thought he showed some toughness in the Alabama game too. Not afraid of contact.

I really want to know what Philly is going to do. Leave Foles in, trade their future away for Chip's boy Mariota, let Chip mold Hundley or someone else?

They have to give up a lot to get Mariota... Although I bet the Bucs would love to trade out so they could draft some defense seeing how Lovie and company went ALL offense last season. With McCoy going down with and ACL late in the season you'd think they'd be in play of a guy like Leonard Williams.

I really want to know what Philly is going to do. Leave Foles in, trade their future away for Chip's boy Mariota, let Chip mold Hundley or someone else?

Stick with Foles

They have to give up a lot to get Mariota... Although I bet the Bucs would love to trade out so they could draft some defense seeing how Lovie and company went ALL offense last season. With McCoy going down with and ACL late in the season you'd think they'd be in play of a guy like Leonard Williams.

Ya they do, probably similar to the RGKnee trade. But, Chip seems the type that if he wants his guy he will get his guy. Especially with them just giving him the personnel authorities.

Back