2015 NFL Draft Discussion, v1

If Winston goes back to school, this QB class is going to be awful. Eagles really don't have an option unless they think they can manage a trade for a vet that they feel is a better fit for their system than Foles is. It'd cost way to much to move up to grab Mariota. Like a bunch of draft picks this year, their first in both '15 and '16. Not worth it.

How far will DBG drop? I wish niners would take a shot on him, haven't had a WR talent like that since TO

He'll probably be a 3rd rounder with his character issues, but there's a lot to like about the guy's football talent.

A friend of mine that's an eagles fan thinks the Titans would trade their top choice for Foles. As far as I know he doesn't do drugs.

A friend of mine that's an eagles fan thinks the Titans would trade their top choice for Foles. As far as I know he doesn't do drugs.

lol. The Titans GM would get fired after that.

@NU_Gap: Still three games to chart - but so far Brett Hundley's 53.5% completion % in the 11-20 yard range would be worst by far of last year's QBs

@NU_Gap: Worst major QB from last year in 11-20 yard accuracy was AJ McCarron with 63.93% comp percentage. Hundley at 53.5% so far.

Team's would be wise to stay far away from DGB. The guy is a psycho.

@NU_Gap: Still three games to chart - but so far Brett Hundley's 53.5% completion % in the 11-20 yard range would be worst by far of last year's QBs

@NU_Gap: Worst major QB from last year in 11-20 yard accuracy was AJ McCarron with 63.93% comp percentage. Hundley at 53.5% so far.

Lol.

@NU_Gap
Through 12 reg. season games, Marcus Mariota is the the second highest ranking QB ever in my aggregate stats/metrics behind only R. Wilson

Lol.

Kaep getting a early start throwing to his future WR. Working out with Parker/White, wonder which one lands in SF

Both will probably be top 15 picks.

15th pick and willing to move up (hopefully).

Someone will take him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Teams will take a chance on him. He might even be worth it if he can stay out of trouble for a few years. After reading about all his off field issues, and hearing local talk radio guys read the police report about the domestic violence incident...

The guy is a fucking nutcase. I honestly don't believe he will be able to turn his life around. He seems like a mix of Josh Gordon and Brandon Marshall.

I really hope I'm wrong. I like seeing former MU players do well in the NFL.

Teams will take a chance on him. He might even be worth it if he can stay out of trouble for a few years. After reading about all his off field issues, and hearing local talk radio guys read the police report about the domestic violence incident...

The guy is a fucking nutcase. I honestly don't believe he will be able to turn his life around. He seems like a mix of Josh Gordon and Brandon Marshall.

I really hope I'm wrong. I like seeing former MU players do well in the NFL.

I'm with you. He seems like a lost cause reading about everything he's done. It's not going to suddenly change once he has more freedoms and millions of dollars

Tremendous talent. What a waste

Mix of Gordon and Marshall lol. Holy volatile hell. Hide ya kids hide ya wife.

Last year leading up to the draft i was obsessed with Khalil Mack. I even had a dream in february of Godell announcing him as the Raiders pick.

I can already feel a Leonard Williams thing coming along.

Last year leading up to the draft i was obsessed with Khalil Mack. I even had a dream in february of Godell announcing him as the Raiders pick.

I can already feel a Leonard Williams thing coming along.

Can't see him making it past 3

Back