Didnt realize Fastlane was going against the UFC tonight
Hope that doesnt hurt the PPV numbers
Oh wait Vince already killed those himself
ZING!

Didnt realize Fastlane was going against the UFC tonight
Hope that doesnt hurt the PPV numbers
Oh wait Vince already killed those himself
ZING!

It's going against the UFC, Walking Dead and the Oscars. It has a lot of competition tonight.

Regardless of how the match goes Bryan cannot kick out of the spear.
and fuck the oscars

It is going against a weak card, a shitty zombie show, and an award show...that isn't competition at all.

My WWE Network sub expires tomorrow, guess I'mma watch Fastlane.

When them Dudleys showing up?

It is going against a weak card, a shitty zombie show, and an award show...that isn't competition at all.

Ratings wise, it's definitely competition. Walking Dead is the most watched TV show right now, 16 million people watched the premiere. And the Oscars always gets millions of viewers.

I'm not talking about opinions of whether they are worth watching. I'm saying the competition is real :p

last year, 43 million people watched the oscars.

I cannot stress this enough
fuck the oscars

Any time I need to be reminded that kayfabe is still alive I read the comments of the Daniel Bryan -jigsaw "Indy douchebag" YT video.

Gold

Not to mention Total Divas too! More competition for Fast Lane!

How long until the replay of FastLane will be available on the network? Won't be able to watch it live but would like to watch it later tonight. Would be lets say 2 hours or so after the show ends live.

I'm driving to AC in like two hours for business. Gonna live in squalor for two weeks and I'm still gonna stream fast lane live. Fock the rest

How long until the replay of FastLane will be available on the network? Won't be able to watch it live but would like to watch it later tonight. Would be lets say 2 hours or so after the show ends live.

Pretty much immediately in my experience.

Ratings wise, it's definitely competition. Walking Dead is the most watched TV show right now, 16 million people watched the premiere. And the Oscars always gets millions of viewers.

I'm not talking about opinions of whether they are worth watching. I'm saying the competition is real :p

last year, 43 million people watched the oscars.

I doubt the same audiences watching the Oscars would watch wwe anyway.

Walking dead and ufc are bigger competition since the demographics have more crossover, but probably a lot less than you think. I'm watching wwe because I don't have cable, but I do psy my $9.99 for the network. I'm sure there's many others the same way.

Don't like movies? Or is it the popularity-award thing that irks you? :p

I don't watch any award shows including sports. But at least sports are based on facts. These movie award shows are based on opinion. I could record a dog taking a shit in the park and say it was the best movie of the year and no one could say I was wrong because that's my opinion. :D

I don't watch any award shows including sports. But at least sports are based on facts. These movie award shows are based on opinion. I could record a dog taking a shit in the park and say it was the best movie of the year and no one could say I was wrong because that's my opinion. :D

Lmfao that is some of the funniest shit I've ever heard

It's like art, man. I could jerk off on the floor and call it "melancholy" by J Danger.

Now it's an art piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back