ironwolf's Tales From The East Chinese Pub. No Canadians, Gays or Obama voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do skinny people look at me weird when I get a 4x4 at In n Out. They look at me with those eyes. Let me fucking bang, bro!

I have heard good things about this In n Out place. Sadly, I don't think they have made it to these shores (yet).

I heard good things about Five Guys and then it appeared in Toronto and I was disappointed. There's a Carl's Jr opening near my gym. Are they any good?

Carl's is Hardee's. Which I grew up three blocks from and ate ALOT of. It's nothing too special. Granted, its one of the better fast food burgers, but it won't knock your socks off or anything.

Carls Jr is super meh. Only good thing is their criss cut fries

I heard good things about Five Guys and then it appeared in Toronto and I was disappointed. There's a Carl's Jr opening near my gym. Are they any good?

We have them in NZ, and they're alright. Surpasses your Maccas and BK, but it's no Burger Fuel:

861942-6331dee2-4457-11e4-aef3-73056d6ad182.jpg

I have heard good things about this In n Out place. Sadly, I don't think they have made it to these shores (yet).

It's pretty good as well as five guys. The thing is people hype it up so much that when people get a chance to eat it, the bar was set too high.

My issue with Five Guys is that the bun was so soft that it basically disintegrated as soon as some burger juice hit it. It got all gross and soggy and fell apart. No bueno.

There's a place near me that is supposed to be really good, Burger Priest. They have a few locations in Toronto now. They are pretty expensive and usually pretty busy. They offer some huge burgers including the Vatican City:

burgers_toronto-000.jpg

A double cheeseburger between two grilled cheese sandwiches.

Last edited:
I went to Wendy's when I lived in Moscow. Best burger in town, especially for the price.
Some of those chains really need to get to Germany, we only have McDonald's and BK...

My issue with Five Guys is that the bun was so soft that it basically disintegrated as soon as some burger juice hit it. It got all gross and soggy and fell apart. No bueno.

There's a place near me that is supposed to be really good, Burger Priest. They have a few locations in Toronto now. They are pretty expensive and usually pretty busy. They offer some huge burgers including the Vatican City:

burgers_toronto-000.jpg

A double cheeseburger between two grilled cheese sandwiches.

That thing looks delicious. I'm not a fan of the five guys bun either. I like a little crisp to my buns.

I think I've posted this before but Dangerous Dan's has something insane burgers. I've never been but it's on my to-do list.

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/menu.htm#specials
24oz Bulls Balls Burger
Served w/ Fries and a Pop
Only $ 16.75

The Coronary Burger Special
2 8oz Patties, 4 Slices of Bacon, 2 Slices of Cheddar and a Fried Egg on top. Served w/ Fries and Gravy, Can of Pop
Only $ 16.75

Quadruple C
"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"
24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine.
Only $ 26.95

I don't think I could handle the Quadruple C but the Coronary Burger sounds great.

I can get behind this Dangerous Dan's diner.

It makes me sad that some people might not ever experience a great burger.

The best burgers that I've had recently are at two different Irish pubs. One is the Jameson burger which is with BBQ sauce and the other is with a fried egg and bacon on top with sauteed onions. Both use white cheddar cheese.

Dangerous Dan's sounds legit. I'm hungry again, the hunger never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back