Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just got his head kicked in he should relax for a little while

Fan page

Fan page

Fan page

Fan page

Fan page

Fan page

Fan page

For all the retards who cant read

that's not mousasi

It's not very chill of you to post this claiming it IS Gegard when you don't really know that...

2090885.jpg

How many times have you and @Indrid posted in this thread claiming it's not him? It's under his name.

If it's not him then he needs to get this shit under control. Like i said in OP, he could get in some trouble for this. Wether it's him or not.

Personally i just find it entertaining.

Did any part of that look like he was talking to his 'fans'??

So is that the same guy who started that thread or what? I find it hard to believe 2 separate haters came up with the exact same phrasing like that. Does it say the douche's name on there?

"Jimmy Russell". Not his real name I assume.

People must live very sad lives that lack any significant achievement to take such joy out of trolling people.

Link me to the actualy posts OP. Not screenshots that and fool could photoshop.

"Jimmy Russell". Not his real name I assume.

People must live very sad lives that lack any significant achievement to take such joy out of trolling people.

I agree unless we're talking teenagers or just dumb kids in general. If you're an adult and you enjoy trolling, specifically trolling in a malicious fashion(not just sarcasm or satire), you're a pretty sad individual.

People are jerks online. I can't say I blame Moose for responding that way, though I'd have recommended he ignore the trolls. Fighters are human and have emotions/ feelings, too.

I'd be shocked if it's Mousasi, it flies in the face of every piece of media he's done. I can't possibly place him in it and can't imagine him toiling away on Facebook the day after a brutal loss.

Having said that, I'm all for it, fuck those guys!

Something is definitely up with his jimmies.

Looks like genus trying to get fired

If he loses again he needs to go to a private cottage somewheres without an internet connection. Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back