Option to 'like' posts went away... what gives?

What to do with the like button?

• Total voters
First they came for our gif sigs, and I did not speak out...

Then they came for our LIKEs, and I did not speak out...

U guys are like little kids . Im telling on u . Why on earth would u join a website where u r given the right to express your MMA opinions freely and just because someone else disagrees with u and some minor insults are exchanged, the loser of said argument decides to do the manly thing and goes and tell his mommy. Come on man ,unless someone hacks your system and steals your identity and wealth , there is no reason to go report everybody. For gods sake man the fuck up already
Born On Monday likes this post.

No more "like" button.

The like button made people step up their game, and also provides a decent backlog on threads - I've been going back to old threads and posts much easier because of the system.

Makes me think of thr old lolcats "I can has liekz pls?".

Needs to come back.
If I was having a discussion and someone made a good point, a like was a way of thanking them for their contribution or point without having to involve myself at that moment with composing a proper reply.
Removing it sucks

What is the point of giving us a new feature, a feature that the majority of the forum likes (no pun intended) and then take it away after a month or so.

give us the like-button back and while youre at it, give us belts back

I miss the old Sherdog :(

The like button was one of the few new features that I enjoyed.

The like button was great, no more needless posts saying "this" or "agreed"

We did fine before the like system was implemented. The like button replaced a good discussion and removing it might increase conversations and interactions among members.

It's the least of our worries to be honest.

It stopped useless unnecessary posts saying "this" or "agreed"

Post your favorite song about Likes as we hold vigil...

Back