Locked Joanna Champion 2.0: TUF 23 Filming Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so vibrant, so full of life. What a dynamo.

Joanna, you have a growing fanbase in Asia, hope you have a fight in this region sometime.
It may be growing, but in the meantime also large group of Haters grows here.

Interesting to see her Instagram followers grow by thousands day by day, maybe it will explode when tuf airs.

The haters hate for the same reason the majority support her - only they can't stand her confidence, humor, hard work and ability. It's Sherdog, it isn't important.

20160307140817.JPG

20160307140541.JPG

This is the fight that started it all for me! Congratulations, Joanna Champion on your first full year as the reigning and defending UFC Strawweight Champion. We couldn't ask for a better Champion to head this division. :)

War Joanna Champion!

This is the fight that started it all for me! Congratulations, Joanna Champion on your first full year as the reigning and defending UFC Strawweight Champion. We couldn't ask for a better Champion to head this division. :)

War Joanna Champion!

Preach, sista, preach!!

War Joanna Champion!

image.jpg

You know Dis!!!!!!

Yeah Joanna has been a fantastic fighter and an entertaining champion inside and outside the octagon. I Can't wait for her to beat Claudia in impressive style to silence all the new found haters.

Now that we are in the 950+ post range, I gotta start asking whether or not is it too early to think about 7.0?

War Joanna Champion!
Awwww how cute, you think she reads these posts!

Now that we are in the 950+ post range, I gotta start asking whether or not is it too early to think about 7.0?

No, it's not to early to ask .. but it always gets done before we hit 1000. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back