Who won the wrestling match between Cruz and Tj Dillashaw ?

Cruz also stuffed a few of Dillashaw's take downs but it's been so long I can't remember specifics But what that means is although Cruz was not able to hold him on the floor he was able to put him on the floor 4to1 times with less failed attempts. On the flip side is TJ was able to get back to his feet without Cruz establishing any kind of control so you could argue the wrestling was a draw or Cruz edged him out but I can't see TJ as controlling the wrestling. opinions will vary but this is mine
It's easier to take someone down when they're moving forward and trying to finish the fight. Dom fans actually think he won this exchange by getting kicked in the head and then punched twice on the way up because he got a "takedown."

Well apparently his biggest fan cause he makes highlights of the dude and cant over the fact that Cruz schooled him lol.

I started working on a Cruz highlight but stopped because I couldn't find enough highlights. Honest to God.

Wow tj actually has a fan?
As opposed to the guy who flying knees people for points?

TJ is a better wrestler
LOL-Gif-gifs.gif

It's easier to take someone down when they're moving forward and trying to finish the fight. Dom fans actually think he won this exchange by getting kicked in the head and then punched twice on the way up because he got a "takedown."

I feel like that's something you're just telling yourself because I have never said it nor have I seen anyone else.

you have any grappling experience?

the best part of the fight was when Cruz took TJ down, TJ immediately got back up and Cruz immediately took him back down

you have any grappling experience?
Before you pull the "bro do you even train" card you might want to watch that video I posted with Urijah Faber. I'm pretty sure he has some of dat dere grappling experience you're referring to.

I feel like that's something you're just telling yourself because I have never said it nor have I seen anyone else.
Pretty sure the dude I just quoted above you is implying what I said.

Didn't know they competed in wrestling against eachother.....but in their mma fight, i scored it 3 rounds to 2 for TJ....

Cruz just seemed to fight a little too timid for my taste.....

Before you pull the "bro do you train card" you might want to watch that video I posted with Urijah Faber. I'm pretty sure he has some of dat dere grappling experience

Pretty sure the dude I just quoted above is implying what I said.

you seem to be talking about what's easier and what's tougher to do when it comes to grappling. are you talking from experience or are you talking out your ass? that was the question you just answered.

you seem to be talking about what's easier and what's tougher to do when it comes to grappling. are you talking from experience or are you talking out your ass? that was the question you just answered.
Getting up from a bigger fighter is tougher than taking down a smaller one. Is that what you wanted to know? Not only is control irrelevant to wrestling, but so is scrambling back to your feet. The only thing that matters is putting someone on their back for a couple of seconds after they tried to kick you in the head. Apparently that's all wrestling is.

Last edited:
Just took this from another thread i posted in 5 minutes ago about condit:

I scored the diaz fight for diaz

I scored the robbie fight for condit

and for similar reasons.....

Also the same reason i scored tj/dc for tj.....

same reason i score bisping/silva for Bisping.....

If you dont want to fight, dont enter the cage.....but dont get in there and run away most of the time.....

Getting up from a bigger fighter is tougher than holding down a smaller one. Is that what you wanted to know? Not only is control irrelevant to wrestling, but so is scrambling back to your feet. The only thing that matters is putting someone on their back for a couple of seconds after they tried to kick you in the head. Apparently that's all wrestling is.
again, are you speaking from experience?

Just bump this thread in another year when everyone goes back to hating Cruz. I'll probably be defending him then like I used to.

again, are you speaking from experience?
Yes.

Is there a point to this? Do you agree or disagree with what I said? What is your opinion about this topic? Gimme something to work with.

Back