PWD 289: Conor McGregor Joins WWE To Manage Becky Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns

These three outside of Rock are the only ones who have made me care about WWE since 2006 (Excluding Edge).

Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns

These three outside of Rock are the only ones who have made me care about WWE since 2006 (Excluding Edge).
Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Outside of Rock, excluding Edge, not counting Brock

So basically the whole roster

Minus Heath Slater

Heres what Im doing to lose weight and its working so you might wanna try it
Breakfast is a Glucerna diabetic shake
Lunch is a Chobani greek yogurt with fruit
Dinner is normal food

I alternate between weights and cardio every day
300 reps on my weight machine one day and then cardio or an hour long mild hike the next
You can find hella Tae Bo cardio workouts on Youtube and them shits work good
I dont know how much weight Ive lost but its noticeable so I know its working

I've got a thread with me asking about endurance training in S&C but I think I can talk shit about weight. If you're going on a calorie deficit diet and working out, that's bullshit. You are starving your body of what that body needs to build muscle mass. And if you want to lose weight, stick to the diet that keeps your muscles and burns the fat.

I was a ducking pig of a man before I discovered low carb.

Not interested in building muscle mass, just need to lose weight as quickly as possible for medical reasons

Not interested in building muscle mass, just need to lose weight as quickly as possible for medical reasons
Low carb is the way to go and you can chow down on tasty food like bacon.

Bork never took CM Punk or Bryan to Suplex City, he is a failure in my eyes.
If you wanted to make an exception and limit it to people who have debuted since 2006 then I'd allow it as well. The Shield would absolutely be the best booked debuting guys in that time frame and I'd stick KO in there too.

I'd eat a dick before I eat that gabacho bullshit

I'm going to take you to Chipotle one day and you will enjoy it damn it!

I think the last time was when Miz/Morrison beat Punk/Kofi at a house show in like 09 or 08.

Edge also won is first IC title at a house show over JJ.

Primo and Epico either won or lost the tag titles at a house show back in 2012.

My top 3

1.Brock
2. Cena
3. Reigns

A few yers back Mike Knox won a spot to the elimination chamber (I think) at a house show.

Fine. I will play along.

Owens/Brock/Crossfit Jesus

Though if Cesaro turns his tear away tux into a full time thing , he jumps up the list until Jesus returns.

RSR, your girl cut a promo on Sasha Banks.

Joe won the title, not spoiler its posted on the website, must be so they can give off the "anything can happen at a live show" to NXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back