Step by Step UFC is going full Hipster

Women mostly do not like men. Look at who they talk with the most.

They like other women and gay men, and base their dating choices on the perceived approval of this peer group.

It's how the Western world has come to this.

Haha, well I can't disagree with your first sentence! They hate them because they still want to fuck them for all the shit they're full of!

Dated many women you'd be close friends with?

TS this thread is amazing

You know what this coincides with? USADA. Less testosterone = hipsters

giphy.gif

Big foot looks crazy. Like a different person. I didn't think his hair grew.

Hipsters are fucking garbage but so were the hippies. Eventually some politician will take power who hates the hipster so much passion he will commit his presidency to making them look like assholes. Basically another Reagan will take power. Maybe it will be Trump

What the heck are those pins in his face

The double lip ring placement is called "snake bites". Theres the other variations.

Lip-Piercings.jpg

The eyebrow piercing is your standard eyebrow curved barbell.

Piercings gets you a lot of female attention. Not even kidding.

Someone always super salty about a dude with beard and glasses nailing their girlfriend

The double lip ring placement is called "snake bites". Theres the other variations.

Lip-Piercings.jpg

For all the wrong reasons.

I find them effeminate and repulsive personally, but I am not a skinny white male wearing glasses, so each to their own.

A hipster, to TS, is anyone not wearing 10k gold chain(s) hanging out over a graphic skittle-vomit T shirt, straight-peaked hat, white thread jeans, and a few forearm and neck tattoos.

I'm not a fan of the look on most people, but I don't care. The glasses are lame as fuck though, especially since half the people who wear them now don't even need prescriptions. I have to wear glasses or contacts and can't understand why anyone would do it voluntarily.

In Bigfoot's case though, he seriously looks 1000x times better with hair on his head and face.

This thread is a joke, especially when you consider that it is on sherdog.net.

"Hipster" is not a dress code. It is an attitude. It's the "I was into it before it was cool" attitude that gets exhibited on here on a regular basis. It is the attitude of berating others for being into something after it becomes maunstream. It is YOU.

I am the opposite of hipster. I never know what's going on, like I am the last to know/. :(

Lip-Piercings.jpg

My God, looks absoutley horrific.

For all the wrong reasons.

I find them effeminate and repulsive personally, but I am not a skinny white male wearing glasses, so each to their own.

They're just like tats. They greatly compliment your sense of style, personality, etc if you have them without trying to be a tryhard to look cool.

Personality and flair gets you attention. Nothing really effeminate about them unless you're rocking a monroe or a belly button piercing lol. Its a matter of taste. You dont have to be skinny, white, hipster, gay, etc to have facial piercings and look good with them.

Back