Step by Step UFC is going full Hipster

diCLWZF.jpg

"I invented the term Hipster" - Kenny Florian

Shoes with no socks, nerd glasses, bow tie, flannel shirt etc

167716768-clark-gilmer-and-kenny-florian-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg

That's it. I'm joining the hipster bandwagon too if it gets me a wife that looks like that.

They're just like tats. They greatly compliment your sense of style, personality, etc if you have them without trying to be a tryhard to look cool.

Personality and flair gets you attention. Nothing really effeminate about them unless you're rocking a monroe or a belly button piercing lol. Its a matter of taste. You dont have to be skinny, white, hipster, gay, etc to have facial piercings and look good with them.

No i'm pretty sure you have to be white.

Black guys with facial piercings are usually freaks like Denis Rodman.

They're just like tats. They greatly compliment your sense of style, personality, etc if you have them without trying to be a tryhard to look cool.

Personality and flair gets you attention. Nothing really effeminate about them unless you're rocking a monroe or a belly button piercing lol. Its a matter of taste. You dont have to be skinny, white, hipster, gay, etc to have facial piercings and look good with them.
Clean Men with no tattoos who wear a shirt and slacks also do well with women. I am just guessing that you have piercings and tattoos so you are championing that cause.

Each to their own.

"I invented the term Hipster" - Kenny Florian

Shoes with no socks, nerd glasses, bow tie, flannel shirt etc

167716768-clark-gilmer-and-kenny-florian-attend-the-gettyimages.jpg

that is bad, looks like he just grabbed some random stuff at the goodwill

You sounds like a meathead who doesn't know Jack shit about fashion lol

Why don't you go ahead and call people who wearing suit hipster then

The guy who can form coherent sentences is a meathead? I really hope English is a second language for you.

Back