Game of Thrones S06E05 Discussion Thread: Shut The Front Hodor (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, Jaime is a fool if he doesn't bring HoF Bronn with him to face off with the FM

Prime opportunity for some tasteless remarks from HoF Bronn against big fucking Nun imo

Problem is Cersei and Bronn actors refuse to work with each other........Bronn'll probably only return if/when Jaime leaves KL.

Problem is Cersei and Bronn actors refuse to work with each other........Bronn'll probably only return if/when Jaime leaves KL.

Yeah, I read that they used to date irl or something -but I doubt that's why HoF Bronn has been ghost. If you think about it plot wise, right now there isn't shit for him to do. Plus, he was trying to work on becoming a lord when Jaime scooped him for the Dorne expo.

I think his triumphant return LOOMs

Anyone workout to the Game of Thrones soundtrack? That shit will put some hair on your butt crack.

You can only watch one:
New GoT tomorrow
UFC

The choice of one will result in the other being thoroughly spoiled before you are able to watch.

GOT for me, no question.

No way, they refuse to work with each other? Do you have a link for that? How come? What is the story there?

You can only watch one:
New GoT tomorrow
UFC

The choice of one will result in the other being thoroughly spoiled before you are able to watch.

lol @ still being a fan of cockfighting

I've got a bad feeling Sansa is getting set up for a fall here...she's showing inexperience like her brother. Who's to say another red wedding isn't waiting for whoever she sends to river run.

Haven't watched an MMA event since Connor Vs Nate, and I couldn't tell you what the last event before that one was that I watched.

I've got a bad feeling Sansa is getting set up for a fall here...she's showing inexperience like her brother. Who's to say another red wedding isn't waiting for whoever she sends to river run.
Hope she dies herself

Just saw the Edisode tonight. I've got a bad bad feeling for the north coalition. Someone is going to double cross and we'll be heart broken again. My stone heart bleeds already...

Yeah, I read that they used to date irl or something -but I doubt that's why HoF Bronn has been ghost. If you think about it plot wise, right now there isn't shit for him to do. Plus, he was trying to work on becoming a lord when Jaime scooped him for the Dorne expo.

I think his triumphant return LOOMs

I think Bronn is the only major character not to appear this season so far.........could have given us a throwaway scene ala Sam/Gilly, just to remind us he is still alive/ a bit of comic relief.

Is it even sure he's coming back at this point?

Hope she dies herself

I do wonder who the next legit shocking kill off is going to be now that you mention it.

Sure theres been a shit ton of kills this season, but they've all been pretty much non surprising imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back