You think your parents were tough??? Asian peeps, come on in!

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/seven-old-boy-missing-japan-forest-found-alive-001709259.html

"A seven-year-old boy missing since being abandoned in a bear-inhabited forest in northern Japan as a punishment nearly a week ago was found alive on Friday and reunited with his parents, officials said."

Can't say I'm surprised. Even when they returned the kid to his tormentors. Asia.

Ken Noguchi, a renowned alpinist who has climbed Mount Everest, tweeted: "If he survived by himself, it's an unbelievable miracle."

That alpinist guy forgot to mention that there were probably 700 convenience stores in a 5 mile radius. Inside the forest. Idk.

Y u no use compass

While I'm sure some of them have me trumped, my Papa was a German immigrant who grew up in WWII Germany and can remember hearing Hitler speak live over the radio. There were times growing up where I'd go wandering up in the bush for 10+ hours, alone, because I didn't want to come back to the work camp that was home. Old coot is pushing 80 and still starts working at 6 and is usually only starting to slow down at 5. The Krauts are the Asians of Europe in this regard.

"I am so sorry for causing trouble for many people."

This last line is very typical asian. We are inclined to apologize more for causing trouble rather than thanking people who helped us. Idk. Shit. I really hate my job.

While I'm sure some of them have me trumped, my Papa was a German immigrant who grew up in WWII Germany and can remember hearing Hitler speak live over the radio. There were times growing up where I'd go wandering up in the bush for 10+ hours, alone, because I didn't want to come back to the work camp that was home. Old coot is pushing 80 and still starts working at 6 and is usually only starting to slow down at 5. The Krauts are the Asians of Europe in this regard.

Sounds like my dad. He would make us work for the sake of working. He doesn't want to see us slacking off even if there's literally nothing to do. He mellowed a bit when he knew we could beat his ass. LOL!

That's just shitty parenting. Kinda like the gorilla lady

My parents have been above average imo. I wanted to use great, but maybe that's too strong a word.

Grades: They only needed me to pass and progress to the next education level. No A's required.
Discipline: As long as I don't talk down to them or any adult relatives, I rarely had any problem.
Toys/Gifts: I get one for Xmas, Birthday, and whenever I get above average results in school for my finals.
Freedom: I was allowed to stay out after sch until dinner time since I was 8. After 12, I basically had no curfew and can stay out pass midnight.
Punishment: Cane was always used if I get a beating. Never laid hands on me, never used belts or anything that is near them that they can grab.

Harshest punishment I had was kneeling down for 3hrs in front of my dad while he ate Durian.
2nd Harshest punishment was being chased out of home for caning my grandma. I was 7, I sat outside my house crying for hours until my dad came back from work at 11pm.

I had a good childhood. Contrary to a previous thread that ask if we were happier as kid compared to now and people saying unless we had a dysfunctional family, we would have choose kid.

This last line is very typical asian. We are inclined to apologize more for causing trouble rather than thanking people who helped us. Idk. Shit. I really hate my job.
It's very Japanese. I remember hearing about a girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train and people were pissed that she messed up people's schedules.

It's very Japanese. I remember hearing about a girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train and people were pissed that she messed up people's schedules.
I think they make the family of the deceased pay for the clean-up. That reduced drastically the jumpers. They don't want to hassle their relatives even when they want to take their own lives.

Maybe he should have opened his eyes.....ummm

Nvm

Returned to his parents?

I think the bears would do a better job.

Oh shit. I'm German and a lazy fucker. Gotta do something to protect this view of yours of us Germans lol

This thread

36eeedf4e-9e85-43e1-b028-a063130500ba.jpg

Back