You think your parents were tough??? Asian peeps, come on in!

Oh shit. I'm German and a lazy fucker. Gotta do something to protect this view of yours of us Germans lol

Meh, I should say, I'm well aware that the more recent generations of Germans are only slightly ahead of North Americans for actually being able to work. I've visited a few times and my experience made me think I should buy all of those classic "German quality!" items before people like you are running the factories ;)

Big deal, my oriental parents tried to have me killed many times. But I bested many of their top assassins.

While I'm sure some of them have me trumped, my Papa was a German immigrant who grew up in WWII Germany and can remember hearing Hitler speak live over the radio. There were times growing up where I'd go wandering up in the bush for 10+ hours, alone, because I didn't want to come back to the work camp that was home. Old coot is pushing 80 and still starts working at 6 and is usually only starting to slow down at 5. The Krauts are the Asians of Europe in this regard.

Yup, my grandpa was German and all I ever seen him do while he was alive was work on his farm and drink whiskey.

I think they make the family of the deceased pay for the clean-up. That reduced drastically the jumpers. They don't want to hassle their relatives even when they want to take their own lives.

Now I understand why the suicide forrest is popular.

While I'm sure some of them have me trumped, my Papa was a German immigrant who grew up in WWII Germany and can remember hearing Hitler speak live over the radio. There were times growing up where I'd go wandering up in the bush for 10+ hours, alone, because I didn't want to come back to the work camp that was home. Old coot is pushing 80 and still starts working at 6 and is usually only starting to slow down at 5. The Krauts are the Asians of Europe in this regard.

Speaking as another son of German immigrants, you got that right.

It's very Japanese. I remember hearing about a girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train and people were pissed that she messed up people's schedules.
Whenever some one jumps in front of a train in toronto people of all colours get angry that it messed up the schedule too .

That's just shitty parenting. Kinda like the gorilla lady
Dropping your kid off the side of the road as punishment is actually pretty common retro asian punishment . This kid isnt a typical obedient stereotype . His parents said they were leaving him and he went to find shelter . The typical response parents expect is the kid begs not to be dropped off and is still in the same spot crying in devastation when the parents return 10 ~ 30 minutes later .

It's very Japanese. I remember hearing about a girl who committed suicide by jumping in front of a train and people were pissed that she messed up people's schedules.
In Japan, people jumping in front of trains is a weekly occurrence.

Dropping your kid off the side of the road as punishment is actually pretty common retro asian punishment . This kid isnt a typical obedient stereotype . His parents said they were leaving him and he went to find shelter . The typical response parents expect is the kid begs not to be dropped off and is still in the same spot crying in devastation when the parents return 10 ~ 30 minutes later .
Yes, shitty parenting.

In Japan, people jumping in front of trains is a weekly occurrence.
Says a lot about the society. Same with Korea, very high suicide rate. Something broken with both societies.

Says a lot about the society. Same with Korea, very high suicide rate. Something broken with both societies.
Societies that dont have an "afterlife" reward religious system. No guilt will fetter them. Let them jump.

Societies that dont have an "afterlife" reward religious system. No guilt will fetter them. Let them jump.

Yeah let them Jump.

We should make a video compilation of people jumping of buildings with this background music.

Yeah let them Jump.

We should make a video compilation of people jumping of buildings with this background music.

tumblr_mfrshjLfu71qfrkf9o1_250.gif

Parents should make their kids do work in order to make it a habit. My wife doesnt believe in this philosophy so she tries her best to not give them work. I make the little ones get me this and get me that. I dont see any harm in it as im teaching them to work plus i dont have to get up ha ha

my dad used to beat my ass if my little bro got in trouble since i was the older one and should know better.

Back