Crime BREAKING: Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized) Pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all leftist are making excuses for muslims poor behavior? Are all muslims behaving this way? Also islam isn't the only religion that condemns homosexuality. I'm no fan of religion in general but I'm not one to generalize whole groups of peoples for what a few do.

Is that all leftists can do is resort to this "not all....do this." I thought it was already implied that not all people of a group behave in the same manner. The issue here is that there are enough people on the left making excuses for Muslims that it has become very noticeable and a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Anung Un Rama we're back to parsing. Capitalism has brought freedom to people in ways never imagined before. Did it have a shitty side? Yes, but it evolved, because its tenets weren't set in stone or from God. Again, that's a faulty comparison. I never said all Muslims are to blame. I am saying that the doctrine of Islam (Quran/Sunnah) is to blame.

@Joe did you not read where I mentioned that Trump talked about OBL years before 9/11?

@Gandhi you'll notice that I never called Muslims out for their silence in that thread, not once. I don't think that really helps the situation.

@NHB7 I've read a good amount of the Islamic texts and I wish others would as well.
Quran
Sahih Bukhari
Sahih Muslim
Sira (biography of Muhammad)
After reading those, the notion that Muhammad was about peace can be dispelled as a myth.

@Fawlty not once did I ever take joy at this massacre, so fuck off with that butthurt nonsense. Trump is right that Muslim immigrants can pose a problem, and this will happen again in the future if we don't heed his warning. But you're trying to spin this on me because you can't attack Trump's idea.
He mentioned osama in his book in 2000. Two years after Clinton bombed Afghanistan and deemed a threat by the president. he was named FBI's most wanted a year before. I guess 2000 would be a year before. Not years.

Poor Muslims and their beloved Islam being blamed. Poor Muslims are the real victims.

Is that "all" leftists can do is resort to this "not all....do this." I thought it was already implied that not all people of a group behave in the same manner. The issue here is that there are enough people on th eleft making excuses for Muslims that it has become very noticeable and a problem.

Unlike the rights "not all gun owners" or "responsible gun owners" those excuses are legit but "not all muslims" pfft what crap.

Is that "all" leftists can do is resort to this "not all....do this." I thought it was already implied that not all people of a group behave in the same manner. The issue here is that there are enough people on th eleft making excuses for Muslims that it has become very noticeable and a problem.

Incidentally, they HATE it when white people respond 'not all white people'. But it's their 'go to' argument when things like this happen, for Muslims.

vd0xz.jpg

As of 2012, there are an estimated 2.5-3.7 million rifles from the AR-15 family in civilian use in the United States.

So 3 AR's for every Muslim, yet ARs appear in mass shooting well over 3 times more than Muslims.

=

Muslims aren't the biggest driver here.

Good thing all Americans are spied on. Really works out well with stopping attacks. Good thing we gave up the 4th amendment. We just need to give up the second and first then we will be safe. Like Brussles.

The last two threads have made it clear that Christianity is just as big of a culprit for this radical Muslim's action as Islam. Can't beat that logic.
Yeah somehow the Islam apologists (not pointing at anone in particular here) in media will always try to deflect some of the blame towards Christianity. Yet when a Christian or White Christian male does something, the same media never tries to deflect some of the blame onto Islam.

I am waiting for Bill Maher to lay into the liberal Islam apologists.

This guy would have dropped the Islamic holy warrior gimmick in a flash if some hot tight snapper offered to suck off his bird just once.

Third thread already and title is still missing references to "Dance-place Violence".

Not one of my liberal friends on Facebook have mentioned Islam or radical Islam or the fact that this guy was muslim.

It's all been "fuck the nra!!!" And "sending prayers "

Why are liberals such complete fucking hypocrits on this issue.?

He mentioned osama in his book in 2000. Two years after Clinton bombed Afghanistan and deemed a threat by the president. he was named FBI's most wanted a year before. I guess 2000 would be a year before. Not years.
He knew and cared about OBL before Bush ever paid attention to him. OBL was well-known to some people but most didn't consider him as the threat he and his ideology truly posed to this country (sounds familiar...).

This guy would have dropped the Islamic holy warrior gimmick in a flash if some hot tight snapper offered to suck off his bird just once.
I know you're joking but I think there's truth to this. I suspect some of the Western Muslims who do this sort of thing are not too unlike the Eliot Rodgers of the world. Radical Islam acts like a beacon to these alienated types and makes them into heroes in their own mind, so much better than the materialistic kafir women who wouldn't suck their dick. And plus they get loads of pussy in the after life, what's not to like?

Btw, in topics that are not politically charged, then people (both the left and the right) readily discuss about differences between cultures that might explain whatever phenomena that they are observing. For example, the number of people that commit suicide is very small across all countries. However, we note that in countries like Japan, the suicide rate is relatively high compared to other OECD countries and people try to come up with reasons why this is so.

"Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?"
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-33362387

And when these type of discussions arise, I don't see too many people vehemently state that not all Japanese people want to commit suicide. In fact, even in a country like Japan, the actual number of people who commit suicide is very very small (less than 0.02%). Even with this minute portion of the general population of Japan, we readily accept that whatever environment or culture created by the Japanese society (e.g. very high stress environment, long working hours), can lead higher suicide rates in Japan compared to other countries. And this is at the heart of the matter. It is likely and possible that rare events (e.g. suicide, terrorist) can still be traced back to culture/society norms. The left like to think that the two are decoupled and there is no point in taking a rare event (terrorist attack) and linking it back to 1.6 bilion Muslims.

Not one of my liberal friends on Facebook have mentioned Islam or radical Islam or the fact that this guy was muslim.

It's all been "fuck the nra!!!" And "sending prayers "

Why are liberals such complete fucking hypocrits on this issue.?
They are mentally ill.

I replied to your other post but I don't know if you have replied or not. But there is a grey area solution that does not entail radical stupid solutions (e.g. just nuke them, deport all of them). That is, we can enforce a more strict policy on immigration/refugees from the Middle East. This way, the Muslims that are currently in the US are not affected by any of these policies whereas we exert a tighter control of new people from this area. It seems like you have a defeatist attitude in which if we cannot provide a solution that completely erases this problem, then there we should just give up.

I agree - there are certainly intermediate steps a country can take to protect against the increased risk of terrorism (one of which would be to severely restrict the flow of refugees - while I am not opposed to taking in actual refugees, 90% of migrants are able bodied people trying to circumvent conventional immigration laws).

My comment is more to the people who have drawn a clear line in the sand against Islam. There have been numerous posters and tweets that have had something to the effect of "We have to stand up and fight against Islam", and I don't know what that even means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back