Crime BREAKING: Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized) Pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're joking but I think there's truth to this. I suspect some of the Western Muslims who do this sort of thing are not too unlike the Eliot Rodgers of the world. Radical Islam acts like a beacon to these alienated types and makes them into heroes in their own mind, so much better than the materialistic kafir women who wouldn't suck their dick. And plus they get loads of pussy in the after life, what's not to like?
But ABC told me that's a mistranslation and that they'll get 72 raisins in the afterlife...

Gun control? Yeah that'll stop 'em.

15.jpg

Damn, go away for a relaxing weekend at the cottage and come back to the news of this. I am not sure how to handle a situation of this cultural divide. I have made no attempts to hide my disdain and disgust against all things islam - yet, people still claim that there can be unity and cooperation - that it is a small number of people that are the threat - well, in less than a year, a small group of less than 10 muslims have caused 100's of deaths on western soil, and yet people claim islam / muslims are not a problem

They are an utter cancer - i have yet to see someone say "oh look, i only have a small, stage one, malignant tumor; no need to do anything about it, i should be ok"

Full on Segregation is the answer - it may seem harsh, impossible or even impractical, but its the answer. Either deny you cult, tear down your institution and show the west you value this way of life - or go worship your vile religion among your vile majority states.

Here's the bottom line...

izlum is a false religion. At the core of the hatred which manifested itself in the murder of 50 people is sin.

Hate is sinful. This jabroni clearly had hate in his heart for a particular group of people. Any atrocity that izlum commits can be attributed to sin.

Again, izlum is a FALSE religion. Their horrible actions all begin as sinful thoughts and sentiments.

He knew and cared about OBL before Bush ever paid attention to him. OBL was well-known to some people but most didn't consider him as the threat he and his ideology truly posed to this country (sounds familiar...).
He cared so much about him that he only passively mentioned him once. He didn't even directly address bin laden.

Incidentally, they HATE it when white people respond 'not all white people'. But it's their 'go to' argument when things like this happen, for Muslims.

You guys really need to travel the world more - there are a shitload of white muslims (Albania, Serbia etc). This shouldn't be framed as a "White vs. problem". I would be curious to see what proof can be presented regarding the left shitting on Christians and white people. It is a common charge, but not one that I have ever seen substantiated.

Wonder what the Westboro Baptist Church makes of all this.

As of 2012, there are an estimated 2.5-3.7 million rifles from the AR-15 family in civilian use in the United States.

So 3 AR's for every Muslim, yet ARs appear in mass shooting well over 3 times more than Muslims.

=

Muslims aren't the biggest driver here.
An ideology vs an inanimate object?

Sounds legit.

I agree - there are certainly intermediate steps a country can take to protect against the increased risk of terrorism (one of which would be to severely restrict the flow of refugees - while I am not opposed to taking in actual refugees, 90% of migrants are able bodied people trying to circumvent conventional immigration laws).

My comment is more to the people who have drawn a clear line in the sand against Islam. There have been numerous posters and tweets that have had something to the effect of "We have to stand up and fight against Islam", and I don't know what that even means.

We have no disagreement then. It seems like you and I agree that we can take certain intermediate steps to decrease (even further) the risk of a terrorist attack. I suspect that we will have disagreements on where to draw the line but at least one can be intellectually honest about the disagreements.

@Anung Un Rama we're back to parsing. Capitalism has brought freedom to people in ways never imagined before. Did it have a shitty side? Yes, but it evolved, because its tenets weren't set in stone or from God. Again, that's a faulty comparison. I never said all Muslims are to blame. I am saying that the doctrine of Islam (Quran/Sunnah) is to blame.

@Joe did you not read where I mentioned that Trump talked about OBL years before 9/11?

@Gandhi you'll notice that I never called Muslims out for their silence in that thread, not once. I don't think that really helps the situation.

@NHB7 I've read a good amount of the Islamic texts and I wish others would as well.
Quran
Sahih Bukhari
Sahih Muslim
Sira (biography of Muhammad)
After reading those, the notion that Muhammad was about peace can be dispelled as a myth.

@Fawlty not once did I ever take joy at this massacre, so fuck off with that butthurt nonsense. Trump is right that Muslim immigrants can pose a problem, and this will happen again in the future if we don't heed his warning. But you're trying to spin this on me because you can't attack Trump's idea.

Fair enough I my have walked into a conversation and misinterpreted

You guys really need to travel the world more - there are a shitload of white muslims (Albania, Serbia etc). This shouldn't be framed as a "White vs. problem". I would be curious to see what proof can be presented regarding the left shitting on Christians and white people. It is a common charge, but not one that I have ever seen substantiated.
The people who were going to do the Fort Dix shooting were Albanians (white Muslims). Those morons had jihadi VHS tapes and they went to a store to have them transferred over to DVD. While transferring it, a young guy went in and saw all the violence and beheadings. He went to his boss and said, "Dude, there's some really crazy shit on these tapes. Should I call the police, or would that be racist?"

And that's a true story. Even though the people wanting the transfer were white, the idea of racism against Islam was so deep that it almost prevented this young guy from turning in the people who wanted the VHS/DVD transfer, which ended up preventing another terrorist attack. (Fort Dix shooting).

The issue isn't race. It's ideology.

David Wood is the shizzle. Been watching his videos since a year and half ago.
I used to think he'd reach more people with a softer tone (say Nabeel Qureshi), and while that's probably true, I've grown to like his smart ass presentation.

so who has presented the best argument that religion has absolutely nothing to do with this act?

Reza Aslan always say these radical crimes are localized or regional and he would give examples of places that I don't fact-check where it's predominantly Muslim and that particular crime doesn't always occur

An ideology vs an inanimate object?

Sounds legit.

Just pointing out that in a mass shooting its more likely to involve an AR than a Muslim.

Presuming Americans actually care about Freedom enough to extend it to freedom of religion it would be logical tackle to more controlable thini and ban the sale of ARs to civilians.

Suppose you have a choice freedom or gun rights, which are you suggesting should be curtailed? And do you believe the man on the $100 bill would feel the same?

Damn, go away for a relaxing weekend at the cottage and come back to the news of this. I am not sure how to handle a situation of this cultural divide. I have made no attempts to hide my disdain and disgust against all things islam - yet, people still claim that there can be unity and cooperation - that it is a small number of people that are the threat - well, in less than a year, a small group of less than 10 muslims have caused 100's of deaths on western soil, and yet people claim islam / muslims are not a problem

They are an utter cancer - i have yet to see someone say "oh look, i only have a small, stage one, malignant tumor; no need to do anything about it, i should be ok"

Full on Segregation is the answer - it may seem harsh, impossible or even impractical, but its the answer. Either deny you cult, tear down your institution and show the west you value this way of life - or go worship your vile religion among your vile majority states.

Who do you hate most after muslims? Feel free to rank them if you you want.

Illegals
Liberals
Urban youths
Welfare mooches
Yankees
The guy that touched you
BLM
SJW's
Feminists
Trannies
LGBT crowd
Obama