Crime BREAKING: Orlando Gay Night-Club Attacked (50 Dead, 50+ Hospitalized) Pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you hate most after muslims? Feel free to rank them if you you want.

Illegals
Liberals
Urban youths
Welfare mooches
Yankees
The guy that touched you
BLM
SJW's
Feminists
Trannies
LGBT crowd
Obama
Your father
Pedophiles
Europeans

You

and then the rest.

Just pointing out that in a mass shooting its more likely to involve an AR than a Muslim.

Presuming Americans actually care about Freedom enough to extend it to freedom of religion it would be logical tackle to more controlable thini and ban the sale of ARs to civilians.

Suppose you have a choice freedom or gun rights, which are you suggesting should be curtailed? And do you believe the man on the $100 bill would feel the same?
But again you are comparing an ideology that asks you to emulate a murderer to an inanimate object.
That's a very illogical thought process.

Gun control? Yeah that'll stop 'em.

15.jpg

You mean the tyranical government that was over thrown by a well armed populace?

Is that the reason the gun toting Middle east is known for such good governance?

Of course gun control will not stop crazy people doing crazy shit, but it might make it a bit more inconvient for crazies to gather an arsenal that can kill 50 and wound abother 50 in a few hours with no proper training.

And the easy availbility of weapons designed to kill humans is barely even discussed.
If guns had a mind of their own and free will...you might have something to worry about.
Stop with the anthropomorphism.

You mean the tyranical government that was over thrown by a well armed populace?

Is that the reason the gun toting Middle east is known for such good governance?

Of course gun control will not stop crazy people doing crazy shit, but it might make it a bit more inconvient for crazies to gather an arsenal that can kill 50 and wound abother 50 in a few hours with no proper training.

It's the Internet age dude; if Timothy McVeigh could figure out how to make a bomb at home in 1995, someone can found out more easily now.

@Anung Un Rama we're back to parsing. Capitalism has brought freedom to people in ways never imagined before. Did it have a shitty side? Yes, but it evolved, because its tenets weren't set in stone or from God. Again, that's a faulty comparison. I never said all Muslims are to blame. I am saying that the doctrine of Islam (Quran/Sunnah) is to blame.

@Gandhi you'll notice that I never called Muslims out for their silence in that thread, not once. I don't think that really helps the situation.
It's not a faulty comparison if atrocities were done in its name- and they have been. Again, this was a just an analogy I used to show how asking ridiculous apologies or condemnations are, which you aew not.

@Anung Un Rama we're back to parsing. Capitalism has brought freedom to people in ways never imagined before. Did it have a shitty side? Yes, but it evolved, because its tenets weren't set in stone or from God. Again, that's a faulty comparison. I never said all Muslims are to blame. I am saying that the doctrine of Islam (Quran/Sunnah) is to blame.

@Joe did you not read where I mentioned that Trump talked about OBL years before 9/11?

@Gandhi you'll notice that I never called Muslims out for their silence in that thread, not once. I don't think that really helps the situation.

@NHB7 I've read a good amount of the Islamic texts and I wish others would as well.
Quran
Sahih Bukhari
Sahih Muslim
Sira (biography of Muhammad)
After reading those, the notion that Muhammad was about peace can be dispelled as a myth.

@Fawlty not once did I ever take joy at this massacre, so fuck off with that butthurt nonsense. Trump is right that Muslim immigrants can pose a problem, and this will happen again in the future if we don't heed his warning. But you're trying to spin this on me because you can't attack Trump's idea.
Alright, I apologize for that one. I shouldn't say that this weird nonsensical orgy and praying at the altar of a guy named Don is the same as approval. It gives off the same vibe as a celebration though, and it's hard to distinguish.

If guns had a mind of their own and free will...you might have something to worry about.
Stop with the anthropomorphism.

Where did I say or even suggest that they did?

Many in here are suggesting mind control, I am suggesting giun control, which idea do you think has more likley hood to succeed?

We have crazy muslim extremists in Australia too you know, one of them shot a cop not so long ago,1 cop dead 1 muslim extremist dead, its a tradjedy but not on the scale of 50 dead 50 wounded and 1 muslim extremist dead.

It's the Internet age dude; if Timothy McVeigh could figure out how to make a bomb at home in 1995, someone can found out more easily now.
Guns can be built at home. Afghanis have been creating their own AKs throughout the war.

Dude, we're sherbros. I don't hate you at all. I like reading your posts even though we don't see eye to eye.

I dont actually hate you or anyone / thing on that on that list aside from pedophiles..and some sjw's.. and moochers - im just not in the mood for levity.

Wonder what the Westboro Baptist Church makes of all this.
They probably approve of the shooting. But probably wouldn't do it. I don't know. I do know they don't follow Jesus Christ.

Got to get to the root of the problem....newsflash...it isn't firearms.If it were,there would be far more killings.
An ideology that asks you to emulate a thieving,murdering pedophile should draw some red flags though.

Man breaks down Ramadan Gay club mass murder with Islamic Scriptural support

You guys really need to travel the world more - there are a shitload of white muslims (Albania, Serbia etc). This shouldn't be framed as a "White vs. problem".

I agree. But it's the left that always brings race into it.

I would be curious to see what proof can be presented regarding the left shitting on Christians and white people. It is a common charge, but not one that I have ever seen substantiated.

LOL you're such a troll.

Where did I say or even suggest that they did?

Many in here are suggesting mind control, I am suggesting giun control, which idea do you think has more likley hood to succeed?

We have crazy muslim extremists in Australia too you know, one of them shot a cop not so long ago,1 cop dead 1 muslim extremist dead, its a tradjedy but not on the scale of 50 dead 50 wounded and 1 muslim extremist dead.
So your solution is to punish law abiding citizens?

56451910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back