⚔ Bisping Calls Out GSP for Superfight Before First Title Defence

If he wants a "superfight" against a smaller guy, he should call out the actual 170 lb champ. I'd definitely watch Bisping/Lawler.

I watch fights, I know it was controversial. But GSP won it.
since it was controversial like you said, wouldn't the obvious decision be to run it back and win decisively? or is hiding in retirement a better decision?

Yeah, fight Jones instead. Be a real man, Bisping.

Calling out the post surgery retired previous champ from the weight lass below yours... Courageous stuff, Mike.
He was willing to fight Anderson Silva, that is more of a man than GSP ever was. Bisping beat him also. Then went on to KO the MW Champ who looked unstoppable, in the first round. Beating GSP on top of that is just icing on the cake.

This is the problem when you give someone like Bisping the title. I can understand the Hendo fight as much as it goes against the natural progression of the division. This is just crazy.

Bisping is going to do his absolute best to avoid every single bad match up for himself while talking shit about everyone. God, having this guy as champ is unbearable.

Thanks a lot Luke. You're really on my shit list now.

He wants money fights. And I don't blame him!
And also, bisping was super respectful to georges

OMG if that point fighter finally decides to move up a weight class when the weakest champion happens to be holding the belt I will throw a fucking fit.

Where was all this fucking shit when Anderson or even Weidman/Rockhold were holding the belt? Lol

Dana CANNOT be that stupid to let GSP anywhere near the MW belt while Bisping is borrowing it.
That's why BJ Penn is a living legend. Dude didn't give a damn and just wanted to scrap. Did it all on beer and hot dogs too.

Calling out a retired WW, while avoiding the contenders in his division like the plague...

Way to go "champ"!

OMG if that point fighter finally decides to move up a weight class when the weakest champion happens to be holding the belt I will throw a fucking fit.

Where was all this fucking shit when Anderson or even Weidman/Rockhold were holding the belt? Lol

Dana CANNOT be that stupid to let GSP anywhere near the MW belt while Bisping is borrowing it.
GSP would have fought Anderson after the Maia fight, blame Anderson.

I'm sure he's ready to fight anyone outside the top 10 in his division.

Enough of this BS Bisping has never ever ducked anyone ever.

The man is the very definition of anywhere anytime.

Ffs he took on Rockhold on two weeks notice.

So ease stfu

I'm starting to think he really don't want the Jacare fight :p

Because no one looks worse than USADA Johnny man.
some fighters just get too fat and out of shape that they can't return to their fighting weight, just ask matt serra what's his weight class.

can't blame USADA for everything.

Because no one looks worse than USADA Johnny man.
What? Lol he arguably beat Lawler and beat Brown. He lost to Wonderboy recently but that's been his only big time loss.

I wonder why GSP won't man up and rematch him.

Wow. Not even one defense yet and he's looking outside the division. Shit, he's looking OUTSIDE OF THE SPORT.

Way to 1-up Conor. Where are all the shit talking Conor haters right now?

I think that one of the better matchups for GSP at 185 out of the top guys. I think he can take it

Enough of this BS Bisping has never ever ducked anyone ever.

The man is the very definition of anywhere anytime.

Ffs he took on Rockhold on two weeks notice.

So ease stfu

He ducked Whittaker to fight Silva. And Rockhold accepted him on two weeks notice. There was big risk, little reward for Rockhold and vice-versa for Bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back