Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

OOO OOO OOO

Now that I once again have a hot gf I get to participate in this thread.

pics of my hand incoming
Just kidding I really do have a new girlfriend and I'm pretty fuckin psyched about it
I had my first threesome at 38 years old after a party I threw at my house on saturday night with her and another friend of mine:D:D:D

OOO OOO OOO

pics of my hand incoming
Just kidding I really do have a new girlfriend and I'm pretty fuckin psyched about it
I had my first threesome at 38 years old after a party I threw at my house on saturday night with her and another friend of mine:D:D:D

That's cool, but I don't see a pic.

That's cool, but I don't see a pic.

OK, OK I know, I've been slacking haha.

On the right:
5IzHjPW.png

Kt3AIMj.png

this one's a couple years old from when she used to model:eek::D:eek::D
JC0njWb.png

And here's one of both of us from my bday party last week:
eMBmj7m.jpg

Last edited:
This is filled with chicks that I would bless with the permission to touch my peen. Sherdoggers surprising me once again.

This is filled with chicks that I would bless with the permission to touch my peen. Sherdoggers surprising me once again.

We only date 10s and all bench teh 275 breh I thought you knew

OOO OOO OOO

pics of my hand incoming
and what was his name?

Robert Paulson

Actually her name is Christa and I can post pics of her too if you're interested, lol
post em up,are they of her in said threesome?

FB_IMG_1465519165124.jpg

An older pic , She lives on the west I live out east ( not my choice) it's an on and off thing.

Back