Crime 1000 Muslims descend on Cologne train station to rape and grope women.

huh sounds more an excuse for limp dick pussy leftists Germs.

In a massive city like Cologne how in the fuck were there not tens of thousands of Germans on the street on NYE ???

I think you would get a heart attack if you ever visit a big german city.

I think I said all that needs to be said.
Clearly the solution to this is to bring in more uneducated religious fanatics from third world countries.
I dont know what country you are from but speak for yourself...

things like this dont happen in america and we have big muslim communities. you really dont even hear of anything about them.

comparing the cultural atitudes and norms from one country to another is comparing apples to oranges.

if you go to africa...you will find allot of f**ked up shit to write home about....you will say tjey need to stay away from your country or such and such will happen.

but what you can get away with in africa you wont in america..

1000 rabid muslims groping anyone in america is not realistic.

maybe the germans are weak...but americans would put them in their place before it even began.

just like in russia....russian temperment is different....thats why things like this dont happen there.

imagine sharia law and no go zones in baltimore...chicago....southe central...lol...I think not.

even americas worst would not put up with that.

desrborn is a massive muslim comminity in detroit....guess what?....yeah...nobody cares...especially the blacks...they sure as hell dont put up with radical no go zones.

Aint no brakes on the rape train.

Is this really surprising? allow in thousands of young makes, cram them up with no women and no release and this is bound to happen.

Im not against refugees, women, children and married couples should be allowed, but single males? no just now, let them fight in Syria or slave away in a muslim country that has its own methods for dealing with crap like that.
you sound like a man hating feminist.

no men? women only?
did you write the new ghostbusters film?

I dont know what country you are from but speak for yourself...

things like this dont happen in america and we have big muslim communities. you really dont even hear of anything about them.

comparing the cultural atitudes and norms from one country to another is comparing apples to oranges.

if you go to africa...you will find allot of f**ked up shit to write home about....you will say tjey need to stay away from your country or such and such will happen.

but what you can get away with in africa you wont in america..

1000 rabid muslims groping anyone in america is not realistic.

maybe the germans are weak...but americans would put them in their place before it even began.

just like in russia....russian temperment is different....thats why things like this dont happen there.

imagine sharia law and no go zones in baltimore...chicago....southe central...lol...I think not.

even americas worst would not put up with that.

desrborn is a massive muslim comminity in detroit....guess what?....yeah...nobody cares...especially the blacks...they sure as hell dont put up with radical no go zones.

Yeah it's going great. The Germans are sooo weak and you are so strong. Big strong American you.

Last edited:
I'd like to see if Jon Oliver does a "brutal takedown" of the German government and media's handling of this mass sexual assault.

Yeah it's going great. The Germans are sooo weak and you are so strong. Big strong American you.

unfortunatly I cant watch the video right now but again....we have muslim communites here and they dont start shit.

if the video you posted is anything showing rabid muslims causing trouble...its probably just a flash in the pan type situation that nobody cares about.

you probably never been here or lived anywhere in america.

theres a reason why...with all our diversity we dont have the type of problems that europe has.

besides...we have a very agressive police force as well.

You don't know anything. And lmao@superior combat training. Yeah okay that's what small pox and syphilis was, a method of combat. In reality our island warriors wrecked the european forces in combat using only our primitive weapons of the time lmao
Please, we haven't used syphilis on our enemies in at least 25 years.

we have muslim communites here and they dont start shit.
a muslim didnt killed 50 people in Orlando just a few days ago?
with all our diversity we dont have the type of problems that europe has.

The USA has a higher murder rate than all western europeans countries.

Lol at diversity is our strength.

Last edited:
unfortunatly I cant watch the video right now but again....we have muslim communites here and they dont start shit.

if the video you posted is anything showing rabid muslims causing trouble...its probably just a flash in the pan type situation that nobody cares about.

theres a reason why...with all our diversity we dont have the type of problems that europe has.

Wrong, wrong and wrong. What a dope.

Americans getting stoned in their own town by a massive crowd of moslems and told to leave by the cops.

This is how it always works, the presence of Christians (or any other group) upsets the moslems, therefore the Christians have to leave so the moslems will stop chimping out.

If you were there, the the same thing would have happened. If you did anything the police would promptly arrest you and leave the moslems be.

Last edited:
Cops follow the path of least resistance, if they perceive one group is causing another group to riot, they will ask that group to leave to avoid headaches.

But the message is unmistakable. The moslems by this tactic now control the streets, everyone else is forced to avoid them.

Cops follow the path of least resistance, if they perceive one group is causing another group to riot, they will ask that group to leave to avoid headaches.

But the message is unmistakable. The moslems by this tactic now control the streets, everyone else is forced to avoid them.
that was 4 years ago, I haven't heard of anything like that in Dearborn since

that was 4 years ago, I haven't heard of anything like that in Dearborn since

Well if your illiterate ass hasn't heard of it, that means things are lovely.

FYI, moslems just took over the city council. Told the pollocks there's a new sheriff in town. lol

God what fools you people are. Just float from one inane argument to the next, you don't even believe this shit. Nobody is this dumb.

Well if your illiterate ass hasn't heard of it, that means things are lovely.

FYI, moslems just took over the city council. Told the pollocks there's a new sheriff in town. lol

God what fools you people are. Just float from one inane argument to the next, you don't even believe this shit. Nobody is this dumb.
hey bud, just calm down

Muslims make up less than 1% of the American population.
Let's see what happens when the numbers get closer to 5-10%.

Muslims make up less than 1% of the American population.
Let's see what happens when the numbers get closer to 5-10%.
I still dont think they would do anything....overall they may be less than 10% but in some places that population is larger and because they are more concentrated...and they still dont pull shit.

Americans are not europeans...

american culture is more agressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back