Bellator 160: Bendo vs Pitbull - Los Angeles

Chinzo's striking looked pretty good in that replay they just showed. Still needs to work on his boxing more, but his hands already look much better than Lyoto's.

Georgi was walking him down when he threw that last kick. He was uncomfortable backing up when it got caught. He would normally shoot in that situation. I don't know why it's so hard to see that when a wrestler can't shoot comfortably, it's going to put him in an awkward position.
But you're assuming he can't shoot comfortably off of what? One minute? That he was winning? Do you really think he didn't drill the fuck out of guilliotine defense?

Maybe he threw a straight kick cause he wanted to create space and continue finding rhythm since he was winning? He did the same to Parsons, embraced the stand up at times cause he was having success . So I could debate it that way easily.

At the end of the night, it was a 60 second fight where one STUPID fucking mistake from that asshole ended it quick. Thats MMA sometimes.

Small on fight goes to dec and Anderson dec. Not sure why Anderson finishing is favored so much more over dec

Not much buzz for Rory MacDonald during that little segment just now.

He had a boring response to the questions that were asked of him, and nobody gave a fuck about him as he walked away.

No pop. No cheers. No boos. Just silence.

I still can't believe bubba's defense was to push his hands out and turn his head to completely expose his jaw, might of even closed his eyes too. Terrible defense, I don't know what that dude was thinking. Glad he did that but, jesus that's terrible defense.

Btw i see rory is just as awkward as ever. Somebody's chained up somewhere in that dude's house.

I was hoping for MVP vs Rory as the announcement.

I still can't believe bubba's defense was to push his hands out and turn his head to completely expose his jaw, might of even closed his eyes too. Terrible defense, I don't know what that dude was thinking. Glad he did that but, jesus that's terrible defense.

Btw i see rory is just as awkward as ever. Somebody's chained up somewhere in that dude's house.
Bubba Jenkins is the black Niklas Backstrom. Both those assholes deserved that straight kick counter. Smh, next fight please.

Not much buzz for Rory MacDonald during that little segment just now.

He had a boring response to the questions that were asked of him, and nobody gave a fuck about him as he walked away.

No pop. No cheers. No boos. Just silence.

No offense to Rory but no one is going to care. He is going to fight a bunch of cans and be forgotten about.

Bubba Jenkins is the black Niklas Backstrom. Both those assholes deserved that straight kick counter. Smh, next fight please.

sorry about the L, man, at least you can take solace in the fact that your favorite poster, me, made some money off of that outcome.

JB why don't you ever post your bets in the bet threads? Just curious.
Most of my time on here is from my boring ass job where I can't access 5d. By the time I get home i'm too lazy to type up my bets lol I try when I can. I'm always in pbp and discussion threads being vocal enough about them anyway lol

sorry about the L, man, at least you can take solace in the fact that your favorite poster, me, made some money off of that outcome.
This one is for you and to ease my saltiness <13>
I should have been more specific but outside of a couple fights at best there is no one to challenge him.
I'm not mad at the move. Koresh, Lima, Daley, Bendo, Carvalho at MW. Some intriguing fights.

No buzz around Derek Anderson?

My guess is because he has a name like...Derek Anderson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPcanwrestle
Back