Bellator 160: Bendo vs Pitbull - Los Angeles

Close fight. I think Anderson might have took it.

Bleh... Round 3 was kinda shitty by both guys.

I assume Anderson gets it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a split-decision.

Both guys didn't look as good as I expected them to.

Not much buzz for Rory MacDonald during that little segment just now.

He had a boring response to the questions that were asked of him, and nobody gave a fuck about him as he walked away.

No pop. No cheers. No boos. Just silence.
Thats just rory. He is not a rah rah pep rally kinda guy.

Entrance seemed comical.

Doing good so far the only thing that I lost was Jenkins/Georgie over 2.5

Really need Pitbull/Henderson o2.5 and Not Henderson itd. It's do or die

I feel Saad could have taken him down more if he tried more. He decided to head hunt and so did Anderson.

Hit both bets in first fight. Hit both bets in that fight (at dog odds). Still not enough to recover from Bubba. Solid decision making tonight JB, you fuckin bitch.

sweet! now Pitbull for a clean 4-0 sweep :) that would be a first for me on bellator i think

Almost tempted to buy out of my Benson decision action with that comical price.

2 more units on Pitbull at +295... have 5 on him here at a +235ish average. Bendo doesn't like guys who can't be grappled.

I edged rd 3 for anderson but SUPER close

1 for Awad , 2 obviously to anderson

I feel bad for people who had awad +3.5, that should've covered

Need Pitbull too for a perfect day. +295 now, had to add more, that's getting really ridiculous. I took pitbull at +195 for Christ's sake.

I want Benson to win, but it won't be as easy as the current line of +295 suggests.

If Patricio goes hard in R1 & R2, what can Benson really do aside from try to counter for a TD?

Like someone ITT kinda mentioned already, this 3-round fight might be the reason why he loses a fight he could usually win if he were fighting for 5 rounds.

Pitbull +285 and Pitbull dec +435?

I'm not even gonna feel bad if I lose I'm adding here. Bendo should be favored but these lines are ridiculous.

Michael chandler is 192? Fatty haha.

I won't bet surprised if Bendo grinds pitbull but +300 wtf? You chasing @Joseph Budden all on Bendo? Jk.

Agree with all of the above. Bendo may win, but come the F on with these prices.

no offense to Patricky but we all know who the real Pitbull bro is, hopefully Patricio pulls this out, would make a lot of us a lot of money. Go Brasil!

Back