Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The alternative is allowing a know-nothing, monomaniacal pervert to call the country's shots.
I'd rather have an experienced leader over an egotist's crapshoot.

reading these type of posts are starting to give me stomach aches .. time to get your heads out of your asses

86.9 cents of every dollar donated goes to programs
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

The Clinton Foundation is what's called a public charity. That means it mostly raises money from other people and foundations (including, by the way, a gift of between $100,000 and $250,000 from the Trump Foundation in 2009). The Clinton Foundation spends that money on things like HIV and malaria prevention in Africa. It spends close to 90 cents of every dollar it gets on charitable causes, and earns top marks from watchdog groups.

The Clinton foundation donates almost 90% of what it takes in to programs; i.e. the people who need it. It uses 10-12% on overhead i.e. operating costs.

For these reasons, it is a highly rated charity by all independent charity watch groups.

You can easily look this stuff up on Google btw.

While I was certainly mistaken with the number I heard and what it covered, it still doesn't sound so cut and dried. Plenty seems to be going to operating expenses.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

To bolster its case, CARLY for America noted that the Clinton Foundation spent 12 percent of its revenue on travel and conferences and 20 percent of its revenue on salaries. That’s true. But the Form 990 specifically breaks out those travel, conference and salary expenses that are used for “program service expenses” versus those that are used for management or fundraising purposes.

For example, nearly 77 percent of the $8.4 million spent on travel in 2013 went toward program services; 3.4 percent went to “management and general expenses”; and about 20 percent went to fundraising.

As for conferences, nearly 98 percent of money spent was tabbed as a programming expense. And when it comes to salaries — which includes pension plan contributions, benefits and payroll taxes — about 73 percent went to program service expenses.

Paying salaries and flying people around doesn't necessarily equate to helping anyone. As Bill Walton liked to quote, "Never mistake activity for achievement". So while her 90% appears to be technically legit, it sure as fuck doesn't mean 90% of what got collected for Haiti was put to use on behalf of the "intended recipients". Maybe somebody wants to refute that there's a large amount of negative sentiment there for the Clintons or that those folks are simply ingrates?

reading these type of posts are starting to give me stomach aches .. time to get your heads out of your asses
Reading that people actually think Donald fucking Trump could run the country wisely when he's given us nothing -NOTHING- to think he could do so, or even that he'd listen to the advice of advisors, baffles me.
And if any POTUS needed a team of advisors he listens to, it'd be Trump.
The first few days of President School after getting elected would last months with his unprepared ass.
He gets elected, some foreign power or agency sees that weakness, boom. Instant crisis.

According to CNN's Jake Tapper, Trump won the focus group 10-5. This will be the 2nd debate in a row he won the focus group BIG LEAGUE.

I personally didn't think he did all that well. I was answering questions at home and laying into Hillary better than he was :)

But overall, very good early news for President Trump.

I also didnt think he did that well either, not nearly as good as the second performance.

I have some tasty trump steaks for you
And trump univestiy provides an excellent education
And come stay at our recently oh wait nevermind all that shit went bankrupt
Make muerica great again!
Bigly
Huuuge
Who's gullible? Lol

im not sure i get your point. are you saying trump is a failed businessman because a few of the hundreds of businesses he owns went bankrupt?

out of all the ammo trump has given people thats the best you could come up with? weak

Reading that people actually think Donald fucking Trump could run the country wisely when he's given us nothing -NOTHING- to think he could do so, or even that he'd listen to the advice of advisors, baffles me.
And if any POTUS needed a team of advisors he listens to, it'd be Trump.
The first few days of President School after getting elected would last months with his unprepared ass.
He gets elected, some foreign power or agency sees that weakness, boom. Instant crisis.
well, we certainly can get a glimpse of hillary
Open borders
Bill clinton for the economy, responsible for nafta and repealing glass steagal.

Need we go further?

Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV

http://truepundit.com/pentagon-hill...p-secret-nuclear-intelligence-on-national-tv/

hillary clinton is sick and old with mental issues .. she is not fit and does not have the judgement to be president of this great country .. it's a big job .. this is just during a debate .. very telling mistake .. and in front of millions .. imagine the mistakes she may make after being under heavy stress on the job for a while

Your joking right...or the Pentagon is?

still sounds better than hillary imo
Yah, the best way to win the game is to give a key at-bat to someone who's never faced a pitch.
That'll go over great considering my guess that the next POTUS will face a crisis of one sort or another, most likely international.
Let's just take a huge, blind gamble with everything, right?

Your joking right...or the Pentagon is?

no, no one is joking .. this was a major mistake on her part .. criminal even ..

“Secretary Clinton proved tonight she is unfit to be commander-in-chief,” a top-ranking DOD intelligence source said. “What she did compromises our national security. She is cavalier and reckless and in my opinion should be detained and questioned so we can unravel why she did what she did.”

According to Pentagon sources, the information Clinton disseminated publicly is Top Secret intelligence governed under the U.S. Special Access Program (SAP) which dictates safeguards and protocols for accessing and discussing highly classified and Top Secret intelligence. The specific details of the country’s nuclear response time discussed by Clinton, sources said, are only known by a handful of individuals outside top military brass, including the following “need-to-know” (NTK) officials:

• President
  • Vice President
  • Secretary of State
  • Secretary of Defense
  • Secretary of Homeland Security
  • Attorney General
  • Director of National Intelligence
  • CIA Director
  • Deputy Secretary of State
  • Deputy Secretary of Defense
  • Special personnel designated solely by the President in writing

what exactly would clinton have to do for you to actually hold her accountable ?

Trump supporter? So voting for a man that use to be a Democrat and used the same like of attacks against Reagan. Yet Clinton supporters are gullible.

Hillary is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people through sanctions and
and shes a war mongerer and many other things.

Kind of makes political attacks seem tame in comparison, no?

While I was certainly mistaken with the number I heard and what it covered, it still doesn't sound so cut and dried. Plenty seems to be going to operating expenses.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

Paying salaries and flying people around doesn't necessarily equate to helping anyone. As Bill Walton liked to quote, "Never mistake activity for achievement". So while her 90% appears to be technically legit, it sure as fuck doesn't mean 90% of what got collected for Haiti was put to use on behalf of the "intended recipients". Maybe somebody wants to refute that there's a large amount of negative sentiment there for the Clintons or that those folks are simply ingrates?

Give it a break man, the independent charity reviews that give it a high rating know what they are doing. You don't. You're linking an article that is over a year old, and SUPPORTS Clinton. It goes out of its way to show why the critiques of the Clinton Foundation are wrong. I guess maybe you can only see the now-debunked critiques they mentioned though.

Yeah there's a large amount of people that don't like the Clintons. And yes some workers of charity organizations do fly places and get paid salaries. And in what is sure to come as a real shocker, you may be surprised to learn the there are actually many charity organizations besides the Clinton Foundation that do more than cut a check to people in need, and actually go places and help people. They actually go places and do some aid work themselves. Shocking, I know. Maybe you can take off your glasses of ignorance and realize if this charity didn't have the Clinton name attached to it you'd either be a complete idiot or a horrible person for criticizing it.

Out of all the things to criticize about Clinton, picking on her charity that actually does real humanitarian work is low, even by Trump standards.

Yah, the best way to win the game is to give a key at-bat to someone who's never faced a pitch.
That'll go over great considering my guess that the next POTUS will face a crisis of one sort or another, most likely international.
Let's just take a huge, blind gamble with everything, right?

Worth the gamble. What exactly has Hillary done that gives you more confidence in her? Besides being a lying manipulative thief criminal?

Typical Trump supporter....I showed you several instances to show how he is unstable emotionally and instead of addressing them.....you start to insult me. Even last night his team told her she will try to show that you are disrespectful to women, dont fall for it. He managed to keep his calm for 1 hour before he uttered the words such a nasty woman cause he lost his temper once again. And lool at America being ripped off....you are the ones who are ripping everyone off. But its typical right wingers to act like victims every chance they get

I'll start by saying Hilary looked far more polished than Trump and won the debate handily IMO. Trump seemed to lack any oomph but I have no problem with him calling her nasty. She was being nasty to him and he called her on it

I'm not sure I trust the organizations doing the polling. All you have to do is look at the brexit
Yep, much of the British media was reporting that Brexit would lose by 11% up until the night of the election. The next morning, it turned out Brexit won by 2%. Polls are becoming propaganda tools for those who wish to maintain political power.
Except what he described actually happened earlier this year.

This is contrafactual. The Brexit polls were all over the place in the final heat, and the final result were within the aggregated averages reasonable margin of error, with the average on the day of the election being 48-46 for remain, with a large number of undecideds. So it predicted a two point win for remain, but the actual result were a 3.5 win for leave.

Source: https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

It's a case of the polls not being spot on, for sure, but at the same time, it's not some sort of example of the polls being totally off in any way. This particular referendum has two complicating features which migh have been contributing factors to added uncertainty: 1) British political polling is much worse than American, and 2) unlike a presidential election, it's a pretty unprecedented national referendum, where we have little empirical history to base models and the like on. That a five percent error from the aggregated average in such unique special circumstances is held up as some sort of major failure of polling in general speaks pretty strongly for it as a solid predictive method, as long as people know how to read it.

Brexit is a major belly flop for the pundits and the betting market, for sure. They were pretty cocksure that the undecideds would flock to the safe vote in the actual booths. But the polls? Not so much. Using it as an example in the american presidential election is also cherry-picking an example of very little relevance and depth, especially considering there is a wealth of historical empirical evidence from elections of the exact same nature as this.

I mean, I get that it's well known and that people at first glance this feels like a damning blow, but it doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Hillary is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people through sanctions and
and shes a war mongerer and many other things.

Kind of makes political attacks seem tame in comparison, no?
it's all about perspective ;)

starting wars

handouts to banks

wanting open borders.... STILL

wanting a bunch of Syrian refugees

wanting bill clinton in charge of the economy, mr NAFTA, mr repeal Glass Steagal.

all about perspective here.

I'll start by saying Hilary looked far more polished than Trump and won the debate handily IMO. Trump seemed to lack any oomph but I have no problem with him calling her nasty. She was being nasty to him and he called her on it
Which is pretty fucking hypocritical for a guy who thinks it's relevant to bring up the sexual doings of others.

Give it a break man, the independent charity reviews that give it a high rating know what they are doing. You don't. You're linking an article that is over a year old, and SUPPORTS Clinton. It goes out of its way to show why the critiques of the Clinton Foundation are wrong. I guess maybe you can only see the now-debunked critiques they mentioned though.

Yeah there's a large amount of people that don't like the Clintons. And yes some workers of charity organizations do fly places and get paid salaries. And in what is sure to come as a real shocker, you may be surprised to learn the there are actually many charity organizations besides the Clinton Foundation that do more than cut a check to people in need, and actually go places and help people. They actually go places and do some aid work themselves. Shocking, I know. Maybe you can take off your glasses of ignorance and realize if this charity didn't have the Clinton name attached to it you'd either be a complete idiot or a horrible person for criticizing it.

Out of all the things to criticize about Clinton, picking on her charity that actually does real humanitarian work is low, even by Trump standards.

Nice appeal to authority. I'm sorry if it bothers you I pointed out other facts while admitting to my error. So the Haitians aren't really complaining or they're just know-nothing lowlifes?

Back